Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
This shows the human side of his character. And you can't really blame him that he took it that way because he didn't know n'eks dad saw everything( the part where they came home from the restaurant, Wanida is dropped off and P'ek and Pisamai drive away ) so it appears that n'ek told on them. It really was a true misunderstanding on p'eks part. I have to say that this lakon is perfect all around, the script is well written and the acting is solid, the lakon's progression is just right, it's not moving to fast or too slow. Every scene is important and necessary and it has just the right amount of drama and comedy, no annoying servants to ruin the plot and the antagonist is not over the top. I think Pba Jaew Yutana did a wonderful job directing, his version is much better than Gai Varayut's. I think Gai's lakons are sometimes slow and he's a little overrated, think of how many times he disappointed us, most recently Chaleuy Sak
Yes but he was also being manipulated by Pitsamai because he didn't think Wanida told until she suggested that notion. I understand why he would have a misunderstanding but the reasonable person that he seems to be before, he should have asked her instead of starting off yelling at her about it. But anyway, it's a lakorn and there has to be conflict or it'll be boring. It's still irritating nonetheless.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm experiencing the BIGGEST WANIDA/TIK-AFF fever atm .. here's my mv of them _not from wanida but collection of their lakorn lOl ..
(i will make one of wanida soon but for now, enjoy this fever of mine lOl)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
You know I give Yai a break. Pitsamai is his girlfriend/lover. He should give her the benefit of the doubt so I don't see a problem if he takes her side if he doesn't know differently. But if he does know and still takes her side? Yeah that I would have a problem with. That's why I liked the flower scene. He's still an ass to Nit though. I don't care what Nit does. Fact of the matter is Nit is doing him a huge favor by staying married to him so he should just suck it up. I hope Nit throws his words back in his face next epi when he yells at her about hanging about with other men. He's the one that told her to go hang out with Monthri.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
every time I watched Wanida...I'm constantly smiling at every scene...ever since Wanida started, I'm always late to work Monday and Tuesday... :lol:

but anyways...the cast of Wanida will be on Ratreesamoson tomorrow... :wub:...here's the link: http://www.polyplus.co.th/show/rateesamosorn/index.html

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't think Prajak is slow wit , the timing with Wanida's dad catching him w/ Pismai was right after he drop Wanida off and it make scent what Pismai suggested , but yeah , he should had ask Wanida properly instead of accusing her of meddling . It seen as if he was relieving his anger on her instead of her father but i do understand why he would be upset if his accusing is true (which is not) because he already told her their marriage is just a debt contract , he have a girlfriend , what he does in his personal life is his and her is her , therefore she have no right to interfere because they had already discuss the arrangement . He could not abandon his lover because of a marriage contract , he want to reassure his love with Pismia by spending time with her and Wanida can not object to that because their are not real , he want to keep what is real to him and his honor intact by staying true to his love which right now is Pismai. I can't wait till he realize he falling for his wife and took a closer look at Pismia's true nature , only then will his heart open up to accept which one is the idea woman of his dream !

tinah

sarNie Coma
preview of the host of ratree samosorn on the set of wanida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TuSofTqvd0&feature=player_embedded

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
You know I give Yai a break. Pitsamai is his girlfriend/lover. He should give her the benefit of the doubt so I don't see a problem if he takes her side if he doesn't know differently. But if he does know and still takes her side? Yeah that I would have a problem with. That's why I liked the flower scene. He's still an ass to Nit though. I don't care what Nit does. Fact of the matter is Nit is doing him a huge favor by staying married to him so he should just suck it up. I hope Nit throws his words back in his face next epi when he yells at her about hanging about with other men. He's the one that told her to go hang out with Monthri.
Yes exactly. Wanida is the one doing him a favor. When she wanted a divorce after realizing the marriage was only to settle a debt, Prajak was the one who begged her to continue along with his to help him help his family.

I don't think Prajak is slow wit , the timing with Wanida's dad catching him w/ Pismai was right after he drop Wanida off and it make scent what Pismai suggested , but yeah , he should had ask Wanida properly instead of accusing her of meddling . It seen as if he was relieving his anger on her instead of her father but i do understand why he would be upset if his accusing is true (which is not) because he already told her their marriage is just a debt contract , he have a girlfriend , what he does in his personal life is his and her is her , therefore she have no right to interfere because they had already discuss the arrangement . He could not abandon his lover because of a marriage contract , he want to reassure his love with Pismia by spending time with her and Wanida can not object to that because their are not real , he want to keep what is real to him and his honor intact by staying true to his love which right now is Pismai. I can't wait till he realize he falling for his wife and took a closer look at Pismia's true nature , only then will his heart open up to accept which one is the idea woman of his dream !
Wanida does in fact urges Prajak to spend more time and to reassure Pitsamai that he still loves her after the scene with the garden being messed up. However, I also understand Wanida's father's concerns. Wanida may act like she's ok with it, but of course she would still be "Noy Jai". To society, Prajak is suppose to be Wanida's husband. It looks bad for him to out out lovey dovey with another woman rather than his wife. I too can't wait to see him realized he's with the wrong person.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok, just finish watching the last clip of eps 6 . I like Montree HAHA . The scene where he got all giddy and excited when Wanida measure him HAHA and the way Wanida smiling at him were like a teaser , he couldn't stop grinning and then Prajak came in HAHA.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
I'm experiencing the BIGGEST WANIDA/TIK-AFF fever atm .. here's my mv of them _not from wanida but collection of their lakorn lOl ..
(i will make one of wanida soon but for now, enjoy this fever of mine lOl)
Awesome mv...thanks Cecilia! btw love this song too!

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
My FIRST reply, dedicated to Wanida...Now I know why some say they kept smiling while watching Wanida cuz this happen to me too even though I can only understand part of the story. How I wish I understand Thai..Love Tik but sure want Montree to come out more often.lol..

gloria83

sarNie Adult
this is definitely worth watching..i love the fact that u can see that that prajak is already falling for her now but he seems resistent cause he doesnt think he is but just being nice...but i cant wait for episode 7 cause he is gonna start getting jealous and thats when we start seeing his feelings show more to her..lol

neena

sarNie Adult
If there was an award for best customs in a lakorn for 2010, i think wanida would win it! they have amazing dresses in there!!! any type of clothing on the ladies look amazing beautiful!! I love montree and wanida's friend Jeed's story!! they're cute together!! prajak is starting to like her!! the next episode is about jealously! i know it!! its been a long time since i've liked a lakorn!! wanida is very good!! she can fight back and i love those type of nang'eks.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Cecilia, your mv is awesome. i know i'm having Tik and Aff fever also. Somehow they look way better than ateam but i'm still hoping for ateam also. keep them mv's coming.

i couldn't agree more that whenever i watch wanida, i always smile. So far, this one has been the top of the list besides sao chao hi-tech with the hot om but i have to say Tik is way way hotter. just my opinion. Glad he came back on screen, miss him while he's out but most of all glad he's back and playing with Aff.

i love how tik is becoming worry and jealous of aff. about time but he can also be a meanie in a cute way. boy and jaja would be fun to watch since they barely met and were already bickering at each other.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
im satisfied with how Wanida is doing right now. It was worth the wait. The lakorn is moving at a pretty good paste and so far every episode has been great. My heart flutters with Wanida when Major Prajak stares at her and is so close to her. *sigh* Tik’s just so handsome!!.

Im hoping to see future lakorn’s with Tik&Aff. I know it’s not a guarantee but I just “hope” so. =)

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
If there was an award for best customs in a lakorn for 2010, i think wanida would win it! they have amazing dresses in there!!! any type of clothing on the ladies look amazing beautiful!! I love montree and wanida's friend Jeed's story!! they're cute together!! prajak is starting to like her!! the next episode is about jealously! i know it!! its been a long time since i've liked a lakorn!! wanida is very good!! she can fight back and i love those type of nang'eks.
I totally agree! I love all the costumes, hair, and background settings of all the scenes! They're absolutely beautiful and add so much quality to the lakorn. The old-style poofy dresses are so gorgeous and Aff's hair is so perfect in every scene! And of course, Tik looks so hot in that uniform! :)

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I agree the costumes are great and everything look of higher quality. I'm happy with just about everything with this lakorn so far.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
In episode 5, Dao was right in yelling at Prajak...he wants his life to be his own, but every thing he does is his own decision, no one forced him to do anything...So he HAS to take responsibility. He wasn't being a man of integrity, he treated Wanida like she did something bad to him and his family, when she's so innocent. I'm glad he got yelled at, knocked some sense into his thick, easily manipulated head...and he's starting to act like a decent human being with Wanida.

I'd like him to see if his beloved Pisamai would even dare to do the things Wanida has done. That girl has no shame, even if the marriage is fake, the public doesn't know that...how can she just move into a married man's house like that? Or even be out in public with him?