Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
im watching eps 5 at b2v2b's channle , at the part where Prajak is drunk & accidentally slumber against Wanida , his lip brushes her cheek HAHA. She went to get a blanket to cover him but in his unconscious stage , he murmurer how he love only Pasiamai and Wanida was fury with him and took the blanket away and she decided to cover it over his male servant instead but even the servant murmur another woman name ' thank you , Juan' HAHA , she does this annoyed expression HAHA , she too cute , she was a bit jealous too

tinah

sarNie Coma
lovin' wanida. she doesnt back down to anyone. i like how prajuk defends her too. looks like on epi 6, prajuk will soften up to wanida :wub:

doesnt it seem like prajuk was gonna kiss wanida when he was lifting up the curtain thing for her

cecilia

Staff member
^thank god for the rain and khun nai Nom lol.. without these two combination, we wouldn't be able to see them in the same room -- so close and intimate like that lOl (it's only time when prajak will take actioni LOl)

fun

Expired Sarnie
im just reading comments. anyone to give a little summary of episode 5 and 6... i cant chose btwn baker king and wanida. well i lied i chose baker king. but i still want to know all about wanida.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Tik and Aff are adorable together. Today's epi is the first time I saw great chemistry between them. It seriously looked like Yai was going in for a kiss when he was lifting the netting for Nit. And Nit was cute when she got mad that Yai called her Pitsamai in his sleep so she wouldn't let him eat her breakfast the next day. She even grabbed his fork and knife out of his hands. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^what's funny is that she got mad and left the net open and Prajak ends up getting mosquito bites on his face lol

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
today's episode is soo cute, love every moment except the ones with Pisamai, Khun Nai Nom, Tik's brother and his girlfriend...can't wait for tomorrow episode :)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
i cant wait for tomorrow episode...seems like tiks getting jealous lol...haha..today episode was good and funny.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
wow. they have great chemistry. i would say better then aum and aff. tik makes me blush every time he looks at aff in episode 5....awww.

sarN

sarNie Granny
another favorite scene , i found hilarious , were the raining scene , the water was leaking through the roof at the guest room and Prajak doesn't have a place to sleep and Wanida suggested he sleep with her in her room HAHAH , everyone snapped their heads toward her direction! HAHA

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
another favorite scene , i found hilarious , were the raining scene , the water was leaking through the roof at the guest room and Prajak doesn't have a place to sleep and Wanida suggested he sleep with her in her room HAHAH , everyone snapped their heads toward her direction! HAHA
me too, it looks funny and cute the same time. :p

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
i love love the part where they were teasing Tik about watching aff shower at the table
he had the cutest smile.. so shy and all blushing... he liked what he saw :DDDD

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Epi. 5 is by far the best epi. I love the chemistry with Tik and AFF. Also seeing Tik smiling is a good sign. I love Aff's dad...i'm glad someone is knocking some sense into Tik.:rolleyes: I also love that Aff is standing up to Tik's mom and gf. They are soo annoying. I can't wait to see epi 6.

tinah

sarNie Coma
watching first pat of epi 6 right now. go wanida! this is like the first i've seen aff literally fight back to the n'rai.

gotta love prajuk for always having wanida's side. he's starting to see her kindness

tinah

sarNie Coma
just to add: i barely realized that the house wanida stays with prajuck is the same one willy/anne filmed manee yard fah :(