Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
I've just been a little irritated with Yai for taking out his anger on Wanida, because she didn't do anything to deserve it. But at least he's slowly changing...because he was so mean to her at first, like she's the one who tricked him into the marriage, when he was the one who lied to her so that he could marry her to pay off the debt. If anyone has a right to be mad, it is Wanida, cuz her father lied to her too. But this lakorn is moving at a good pace for me...I really like spunky Aff, but I don't understand why her voice is so high...

I already knew Pisamai wasn't that good...no one could be that nice or sweet...if I've learned anything from lakorns is that a "perfect" woman is truly evil.

BTW, what's with the common name for the guys? Wasn't that the name for Krit and Num in Sapai Glai Peun Tiang?
So,the common yai and lek name are just how they nickname big and small children ..

Prajak is yai -- older brother
Prajuab is lek -- younger brother

(if that's what you mean)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I totally bawled in the scene where the old lady realizes Wanida's kindness and apologizes.

yummylllll

sarNie Egg
Hey guys, I got some pictures (Credit to Aff fan club website) of Wanida. It from behind the scenes, may be. Look like everyone get intimated. Love that

Very different from hollywood actor/actress, when they finished from shooting they just tuen back to their own truck. Thai actors & actress are better. ( Just my opinion, ok?)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
gosh, this remake is so justly. i wasn't worried about it anyways though cuz my tikker and aff was taken on the roles. love love love this version just as much as the old version. in fact, i like it better than the older version. i wasn't a huge fan of mew. mew is SOOOOO popular and famous, but i just couldn't fully put her in any role to satisfy me...but she sure got some pretty amazing scripts and lakorns under her. that's an inner secret that i had, by the way. hahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
i finally got pass the first episode. after the first episode it picks up rather fast. and im liking it despite my harsh criticism for the first episode.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Is it Monday yet? I can't wait to see Khun Dao blow up on Prajuk. With Pisamai moving in, hell will break loose and her true self will be revealed. How can she even allow him to marry someone else if she truly loved him? Money-hungry brat! Argh!

Oh wells, only good things to come for Nid. Can't wait!

fun

Expired Sarnie
im not trying to be rude but the cap is a little too much. it takes a while for a page to load. there's a place for screen cap or can you at least reduce the size.

thank you.

fun

Expired Sarnie
finally caught up to wishy's sub. wanida is more likable now. she doesnt irritate me like the first episode w her arrogant attitude.