Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
LOL...I never thought that I would be so addicted to this lakorn...omg tik was so handsome at the scene where wanida show up before the ballroom event at the house she looked so pretty...he look so handsome..hehe..I can't wait for next week..

simplysweet

Simplysweet
so i rewatched ep 4 yesterday...i LOVE Wanida's little smirk after she realize Pisami was Tik's "beloved" one..hehe..she had a quick smirk and then intro her as Major Prajaks wife!...totally adorable scene!

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
from pantip.com

wanida slept on the chair in front of Khun Yai's bed room

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
Wanida's dad sent Joung to Mahasak's house

She climbs ladder to his room

She asked , why he married with her? but he didn't give her the answer

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
so she climbed to his room again

he caught her before she fall down from the ladder

who is this woman??

they fall down together on the bed

now, she know the reason of their marriage and very angry ,
she tried to throw the wedding ring , but it fit

cecilia

Staff member
Anyway, I'm already getting annoyed by seeing the teaser of the next episode. I mean seriously? The mom demands that Pitsamai sleep in Yai's room? She doesn't think Nid's father would have a problem with that? I wish Nid would fight back a bit more. Even if it's to pull her father into it. She shouldn't have to stand there and be disrespected. After Tik's plea for her to continue with the sham marriage because he's doing it for his family, I would think he'd treat her better. Because she does not owe him or his family anything to do him this favor and continue with the marriage. I hope she doesn't let the mom run all over her, that would ruin the lakorn for me.
Wah, i didn't really pay attention to the preview but man, this just show that PISAMAI is not a noble woman who everyone made her to be ..
i understand that wanida step over her pride by marrying prajak but man, if she plan to sleep in the same room as prajak -- it just show she has no GIAT DTI YOT! (เกียรติยศรติ).

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I thought Pisami would be ok and not that bad of a person. But after seeing her reactions in the first few eps, she’s going to get so annoying as the lakorn progress. I read somewhere that Pisami will take over Wanida’s room (i think it was spicyforum), which leaves Wanida room less. Poor Wanida..I wonder where she will get to sleep in the mean time while Pisami takes over her room. Major Prajak’s room?? LOL.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Sort of spoilers? From the old version (and this version seems to faithfully follow the old one except for the character change and added n'ek/p'ek scenes).

Wanida moves out, to the military base. it's housing that the military provides for their soldiers. I think Prajack goes with them too after Nit's father yells at him. Nit is respectful towards Yai's mom cause she is older but after the mom talks crap about her dad and Monthai she stops being nice to them.

cecilia

Staff member
^however, she still respect his mom b/c it's more of prajak who persuade her to not get upset at his mom.

I really like the time when they went out to live in the military base -- that's when montree will sort of act out his feeling for wanida, leaving PRAJAK feeling jealous.
ah, forgot that Jaja's brother will also play a part of this JEALOUSY game to get on Prajak's nerve.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Ah I see, I thought the lady was her grandmother cause I thought I heard Aff call her "Yaa" not "Ahh". I might have heard wrong now that I think about it.

Anyway, I'm already getting annoyed by seeing the teaser of the next episode. I mean seriously? The mom demands that Pitsamai sleep in Yai's room? She doesn't think Nid's father would have a problem with that? I wish Nid would fight back a bit more. Even if it's to pull her father into it. She shouldn't have to stand there and be disrespected. After Tik's plea for her to continue with the sham marriage because he's doing it for his family, I would think he'd treat her better. Because she does not owe him or his family anything to do him this favor and continue with the marriage. I hope she doesn't let the mom run all over her, that would ruin the lakorn for me.
Actually, the mother want Pisamai to sleep in LEK'S room, not YAI. But that's a good thing, Wanida can sleep in Prajak's room instead.:D

simplysweet

Simplysweet
^however, she still respect his mom b/c it's more of prajak who persuade her to not get upset at his mom.

I really like the time when they went out to live in the military base -- that's when montree will sort of act out his feeling for wanida, leaving PRAJAK feeling jealous.
ah, forgot that Jaja's brother will also play a part of this JEALOUSY game to get on Prajak's nerve.
oh yes, forgot about Jaja's brother. he look like he likeed her right away when he found her in the chicke coop.

sarN

sarNie Granny
When Pismai move in , that should give Prajak the opportunity to see her true color ! He praised Pismia as a well-manner lady of a gentle breed and sweeter than Wanida would ever be :lol: , he will realize how far off he were in the comparison ! Right now , he still have feeling for his girlfriend , he still fateful to her , we will see the changes in him pretty soon though when Pismai show her claw :lol:

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Actually, the mother want Pisamai to sleep in LEK'S room, not YAI. But that's a good thing, Wanida can sleep in Prajak's room instead.
Ah ok, that makes so much more sense. Whether she sleeps in Lek's room or not, it's still not lady like to be living in the same house as a married man. I mean the marriage deal where Yai's only marrying Nid to pay off some debt was only known within a small group of people (family and close friends as well as servants). To society however, they all think Yai and Nid are happy married, for instance Prajak's boss and everyone else at the ball.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im actually glad pitsamai is moving in so all the drama will start and we will see some jealousy :lol: we need the vilians to add more flavor to the lakorn

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
gosh...tik never seems to fail me...he is always sooo handsome in period lakorns...if i was his wife...i'd make him put on that uniform every day...he's sooo yummie!

cecilia

Staff member
^too bad .. peach can't even do that for him -- he's always out there in the jungle -- but i'm still jealous of PEACH though ^^