Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

onahc

sarNie Elites
omg omg preview for tommrows epi look so good!..looks like prajuk is coming out of hi shell :lol: i get the butterflies seeing the way he stares at wanida..i love how shes standing up for herself and claim that she is the wife of prajuk :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q46UC2nzvFQ

Now that's what I call a teaser!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
What got me was the fact that she climbed through his window two times...and in a dress too.:lol:
Climbing up that ladder at such a height is scary though. Wonder how she does it.

cecilia

Staff member
^Courage and anger -- these will get you long way lOl ..

i really today episode .. there are one too many cute scenes again -- especially love the part of him, deciding to go in for the cpr move ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
Her climbing up the ladder reminds me of pol in samee when he climb to joys room lol wanida is lucky that prajuk was a gentlemen during that time hehe oh the letter scene was so childish but funny..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Tik is smoking HOT when he raises his voice and Aff is just too adorable. I'm loving these two. Next epi, Aff will introduce herself as Tik's palaya.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
What got me was the fact that she climbed through his window two times...and in a dress too.:lol:
Climbing up that ladder at such a height is scary though. Wonder how she does it.
I don't think she really climbed the ladder...they probably just shoot her looking like she started climbing, then another shoot of her coming through the window. I don't think they make Aff do such "stunts"...hehehe...

I totally love today's episode! This episode made me officially LOVE Wanida! She had pride and was going to leave and then...I totally forgot she knew how to drive and could drive herself away! I loved it. I love how she insisted on a divorce and I love how, at least, when he asked, she was willing to stay. She's gutsy, but not unreasonable! I totally also love how she was willing to pay off his debt! Ahahaha! LOVE it! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! :D

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
I'm looking forward to tomorrow episode...waking up at 6 tomorrow...who's gonna be up with me to watch this romance...Aff & Tik...the dance at the ball... :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't think she really climbed the ladder...they probably just shoot her looking like she started climbing, then another shoot of her coming through the window. I don't think they make Aff do such "stunts"...hehehe...

I totally love today's episode! This episode made me officially LOVE Wanida! She had pride and was going to leave and then...I totally forgot she knew how to drive and could drive herself away! I loved it. I love how she insisted on a divorce and I love how, at least, when he asked, she was willing to stay. She's gutsy, but not unreasonable! I totally also love how she was willing to pay off his debt! Ahahaha! LOVE it! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! :D
LOL! I was cracking up when she offered to pay off his brother's debt. And the look on his face too. I'm super excited about the ball party tomorrow.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm behind on Wanida, only watched ep 1 so far. I will definitely catch up tomorrow :D especially reading all the great things about it.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am behind too. I'm trying to get a minute to watch. I've been missing Tik on-screen.

yummylllll

sarNie Egg
Can someone tell me about 30 baht. Is it too much in the past? I just wonders that 30 Baht Prajak gave to Wanida is too much or not. :wacko:

Thanks you anyway

cecilia

Staff member
^good question -- i know that it's less than a dollar now lOL ..
maybe then, money still has value -- so it probably is around 5 dollars?

Aey

sarNie Egg
Can someone tell me about 30 baht. Is it too much in the past? I just wonders that 30 Baht Prajak gave to Wanida is too much or not. :wacko:

Thanks you anyway
I guess it's about 3,000 - 3,500 Baht in the present... :mellow: At that moment, the cost of living was very low...Average cost per meal was only 1 Baht...

yummylllll

sarNie Egg
Oh my Gosh..... that means Prajuab owe Wanida's father about 5 million Baht, isn't it? That pretty much. How could Prajuab will correct the monney in short term.

Hope that Prajuab keeps correct money for 10-20 years long. Prajak and Wanida might have 2-3 kids though.

@Aey Thanks you so much to make me clear.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just got back from Tennessee and i jump on Wanida at youtube ! Poor girl , she look so adorable frustrated ! I'm watching the window climbing HAHA , she did all those work only to discover , number 1 , he already have a beloved , number 2 , he never intend to said he like her it was all a lie and number 3 , the ring she thought was his wasn't even his and couldn't even pull the damn thing off haha ! The expression on her face was annoyed , anger and heart broken at the same time , poor baby !

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
i love the part where she was yelling at him coz she wanted to go home - i think he finally realised then that this was no picnic for her too

onahc

sarNie Elites
I love the scene where Wanida and her servant are walking home, Prajak drives up and demands that she get in the car and Wanida just looks at him and quickly turns her head with her chin up in the air and walks on, such defiance and arrogance!

onahc

sarNie Elites
I just got back from Tennessee and i jump on Wanida at youtube ! Poor girl , she look so adorable frustrated ! I'm watching the window climbing HAHA , she did all those work only to discover , number 1 , he already have a beloved , number 2 , he never intend to said he like her it was all a lie and number 3 , the ring she thought was his wasn't even his and couldn't even pull the damn thing off haha ! The expression on her face was annoyed , anger and heart broken at the same time , poor baby

Aff is a great actress, her eyes are very expressive. She doesn't have to speak for you to understand what she's feeling.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Nit is so clumsy. And everytime she trips or falls Tik is there to catch her. Maybe she does it on purpose. :lol: She's cute when she's pouty though, which is almost all the time.