Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn a lot. Gosh TIk is really good in his role. I wish he plays for Channel 7 so he can be in the remade of Tawee Pop. He would be a perfect Khun Luang;-)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn! Aff & Tik have a great chemistry plus this lakorn have some comedy which I love it, thanks to Aff's father and Tik's mother! haha

One of my fav scene from epi2 when Tik tried to said I love you to Aff but he couldnt. Then Aff's father tried to helped him out! haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
aff is sooo beautiful in thai traditional dress. tik must be blown away when he saw who his bride really is lol

i love this version how it has a sense of humor. Wanida's dad is a funny guy..i think he makes the lakorn more entertaining..i usually like him in most of the lakorn that he starred in especially tang pan kamatep

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Aff is so gorgeous in her outfit. I feel so bad for her and the preview with Episode Three just makes things worse. <_<

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Aff is stunning in traditional clothes but overall she's really glowing in this lakorn. She just looks fresh and radiant in every shot. I don't know if it's the character that she's playing (since she's not a dish rag all the time) or the way they shot the film/lighting or a combo of both but it works. Personally I think it's working with Tik. :lol:

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Aff is gorgeous in Traditional Thai outfits. She looks soo pretty in the scene when she wanted Tik to help her touch her horse.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I remember whenTik's mom asked Joy if she still wanted a man who has nothing and she stopped to think. That tells me she wants him cause of his social status. Joy loves for his title and what he has, not who he is.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes -- that's what she seems like -- it's really all about the attention and the status. Also, she's willing to have PRAJAK married WANIDA just so if he were to divorce Wanida, she'll get her hiso status in the end .. sadly, it didn't work the way she wants lOl

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I remember whenTik's mom asked Joy if she still wanted a man who has nothing and she stopped to think. That tells me she wants him cause of his social status. Joy loves for his title and what he has, not who he is.
I know I saw her reaction too when Prajak asked her if he didn't have the house and everything would she really love him? It just seems to me that their love was a bit corny in the beginning. -_-

cecilia

Staff member
^did you watch the part where they're alone in the room, he came up to her while she look down, feeling nervous and shy. He blurted out 'YOU SLEEP HERE AND I'LL SLEEP IN MY ROOM' -- he just have to ruined it for us shipper. lOl

sarN

sarNie Granny
^did you watch the part where they're alone in the room, he came up to her while she look down, feeling nervous and shy. He blurted out 'YOU SLEEP HERE AND I'LL SLEEP IN MY ROOM' -- he just have to ruined it for us shipper. lOl

HAHAH , she thought she was going "get some loving" . She was too adorable .

tinah

sarNie Coma
its like in kaew ta pee when tik/cherry get to marry at the 2nd epi of the lakorn. im sure there will be alot of bed scenes together hehe

lol wanida must of thought they were gonna do it since she had a sweet faced but to hear him say he'll be sleeping in the other room made her felt moded lol

by the way, i love the ost! its so soothing and the lyric is sweet

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Lol! He's so cruel. She's all shy and he tells her to sleep alone. She's like huh?, you don't want me? Aw...poor thing.