Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. it's okay -- at least, i didn't misunderstood it .. anyway, here's the chart in thai ja.

credit: pantip cafe

sarN

sarNie Granny
they are not blood related but they are related thru marriage and yes Prajak was in the second generation while Wanida is the third generation , therefore if we think about it they are consider uncle and niece (thru marriage that is ). I believe Prajak is around 34-36 years old , the rank require many years in the service , so i doubt he receive it at 30 and Wanida is 22. Back in the days , men marry woman that are 20 years younger than them . I'm not a fan of period lakorn , too conservative in that era , no kidnap , slap&kiss ect :wub: but I'm drawn to this one !! I always thought the old version was too long and slow pace but there was alot of memorable scene , romantic one too -- i just didn't like the fact , that they were married 98% of the time and NOTHING HAPPEN. I waited and waited and nothing :lol: . This version seen to have lots of intimate scene which is very tempting , since they are married . Hopefully , the producer throw in two pillow .

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hey, it's a period lakorn. The love scene probable started off with them staring into each other eye and the next scene will be them at the breakfast table having breakfast , Prajak will have scramble egg instead of rice porridge hahaha that happen in the old version of Ban Sai Tong

neena

sarNie Adult
I saw the first and second episode and I must say I am impressed with it so far. Aff's character is better then her other roles (except for JLR, I still think she's awesome in that one!) Tik got so thin, or was that just me? They have pretty good chemistry...I'm still sad he's married though! I LOVE band sai thong and have a feeling this one is gonna make me feel like I was watching something somewhat reminding me of BST. I do enjoy thai period dramas though especially if the nang'ek isn't so dumb and weak.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
haven't watched a lakorn in a long time, been about as long as Tik's been a way? jk...this one looks great. i already love the couple, the opening, the song, and am anticipating the next episode. so awesome to be excited about a lakorn! i've already rewatched the opening several times, just to see clips of what's to come! gosh, love it. thanks everyone for clearing up the connection between Aff and Tik's character's families.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn is really good as expected! aff is actually not so annoying like i thought she would be cuz of her voice. shes quite adorable in here. it was funny how her dad told tik to lie aff that he like her so she will get engaged to him lol so far, the pace is moving really fast and good pace. Lakorn Thai could never disappoint us. by the way, tiks sooo handsome!

everything is so classy and elegant in here.

onahc

sarNie Elites
This version is different than the original in atmosphere and mood. The previous one was darker and dramatic while this one is laid back and has comedic relief but I wouldn't necessarily label it a romantic comedy. Aff and Tik are very likable and both are doing a great job! Aff is amazingly gorgeous in every shot and Tik is quite the charmer. I prefer this version because it is very entertaining, unlike the previous version where it was slow and boring. The chart above is helpful. Aff and Tik are not blood related, Aff's Grandpa's sister(in thai it would be her "Ya", but Great Aunt in western culture) was married to Tik's uncle.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wish i was Wanida, having like 10 guys after me, but then again having a father like hers...........wouldn't be good. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
This version is different than the original in atmosphere and mood. The previous one was darker and dramatic while this one is laid back and has comedic relief but I wouldn't necessarily label it a romantic comedy. Aff and Tik are very likable and both are doing a great job! Aff is amazingly gorgeous in every shot and Tik is quite the charmer. I prefer this version because it is very entertaining, unlike the previous version where it was slow and boring. The chart above is helpful. Aff and Tik are not blood related, Aff's Grandpa's sister(in thai it would be her "Ya", but Great Aunt in western culture) was married to Tik's uncle.

yeah, this version does have comedic relief , the older version was more gloomy! I do agreed. I like the father , he hilarious , the old version the father was as scheming as well but more serious . I want to see the dance scene :lol: . I think there 2 dance ball according to the spoiler scene and two wedding scene of Prajak & Wanida. AFF is too adorable in those puffy dress and curly hair . I just love her expression when she confuse , as if she about to snap in to her batty character but then restrain herself to prim mode .

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Im totally inLOVE with this! I agree with some of you guys here also, this will probably be the lakorn that makes me addicted like what Ban Sai Thong did! =) Especially how Tik and Aff makes such a Beautiful pair it makes me want to watch this lakorn even more. Can't wait until next episode. =)