Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
^the chart is to show how they're related -- if you read my description .. i never said he is her son -- wrote that he's her nephew ..

anyway, episode 2 is adorable and funny! how they comment each other with them mighty vocabularies -- and his reaction when his mom tell him of the marriage proposal from khun Dao lOl

i guess, WANIDA is 22 years old -- now, i'm curious about khun Yai's age.

yummylllll

sarNie Egg
As Prajak's title as Major (Phan Tree : in Thai), He might reserves many years in Army before getting the promote to be Major (Head of Cavalry Trooper), right? I guess he is about 7-9 years older than Wanida's age (22 years old) ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
^that means he's in his mid 30 lOl - no wonder he thinks she's childish.

So many cute and sweet scenes today -- LOL
i especially love that one line Prajak said to get Wanida to marry him when he blurt out 'I LIKE YOU, MARRY ME' as he roll his eyes. that's too cute.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
^that means he's in his mid 30 lOl - no wonder he thinks she's childish.

So many cute and sweet scenes today -- LOL
i especially love that one line Prajak said to get Wanida to marry him when he blurt out 'I LIKE YOU, MARRY ME' as he roll his eyes. that's too cute.

LOL, omg! now i really can't wait to watch it!!

carmen

sarNie Egg
Tik and Aff are so cute and sweet together... can't wait for all of the sub for ep.1 to be up... so far so cute and sweet.. love it..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ceci, I love that part too. I can't believe Aff bought it. I did kinda feel bad for her when she kept smiling at him shyly cause she thinks that he's in love with her and he just looks angry.

Looking forward to the next part. I think in the old version Nit kept climbing on to Yai's balcony to ask him why he married her when he refuses to talk to her but I don't see that happening here cause Aff is in a huge flouncy dress.

I wonder when the dancing part is when Aff is in what looks like a wedding dress with the red belt/bow (not the dancing competition with her in the short white dress but the long white one)? I thought it would be for this one since they still look pouty at each other. Is it for an event? Cause it sure looks like a wedding dress.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe she bought it too, especially after all those encounters. These are actually really cute together, one of them favorite couples this year.

cecilia

Staff member
well -- with how she trust her father, i'm sure she'll buy it .. also, during several of their little encounter, you could see the sparks in both their eyes too so i'm sure she buys it when he blurt that out.

I feel bad as well for her when her dad left her and Prajak in the same room -- she turns and looks at Prajak with her shy sweet smile but he turns away with an angry face, leaving her feel puzzle.

Jeanie, i'm looking forward to that part too -- i really like how she climb to his room in the old version as well. However, like you mentioned, the preview has her in dress so maybe she just barge into his room. (regardless, i'm looking forward to that FALLING ON TOP scene of them together in his room .. it's gonna be interesting since MADAM NOM's not home to stop any of these firing desire. lOl

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I think I am falling in love with this couple. I love how when he touches her hand so she can pet her horse and to do it softly. So hot!

cecilia

Staff member
^he's very supab toward her .. that's what cute about him -- it's also why she buys into her father's word b/c man usually contradict themselves when it comes to love issue.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O'my lord. I'm falling in love with this lakorn . AFF is too adorable with her pouted gesture and batty attitude . It was soo funny when her father lie and said the groom loved her HAHAHAHA she was too smart to believe it too but after the groom lie that he like her and wanted to marry her (which he does it only because he was under her father's pressure) she became completely vulnerable with it come to love ^^ , I guess she already half attractive to him *secretly* why else she agreed to wed him .

cecilia

Staff member
what? her dad is the younger brother of her grandma --this makes no sense?

then Monthai is her aunt not her grandma? --

hm, i saw in pantip and they say that Montha is the aunt of Aff's dad -- which makes her a great aunt who she call grandma "ย่า" instead.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^ lol the more we analyze, the more confusing it gets.

Ceci, I think Aey meant that Aff's dad is the younger brother of Aff's grandmother. I think I'll make a clearer chart.

Aey

sarNie Egg
You are right. Montha is the aunt of Aff's dad. Montha is Prajak (Tik)'s aunt-in-law and she never had any kids.

In the picture, I tried to show that Aff's Dad is a son of younger brother of Aff's Grandma.So Prajak and Wanida are not blood related. Sorry to make you confused.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
So here's my chart, hopefully it is not confusing.^_^
Hmm...I should have used the character's names instead, oh well.