Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I wish for this lakorn to come out quickly! Aff looks so gorgeous and Tik is coming back. It would be great if they aired it earlier so I can spend my summer re-watching this lakorn.

yummylllll

sarNie Egg
Eventhough Suay Rerd Cherd Sod is the great romantic-comedy Lakorn but my heart keep waiting for Wanida every single breath. Love to see Tik & Aff on TV together.

LOVE AFF SO MUCH

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Thank you tinah for the beautiful scans. I like the last picture of her picking vegetables--it reminds me of Cinderella for some reason.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh i just saw the 4th teaser on aff's site. it was so good especially all the sweet scenes with tik/aff. although i was annoyed of her voice

http://www.ziddu.com/download/11268246/t-servanida2.wmv.html
credit to taksaorn.com

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
gosh i have been waiting like forever for this lakorn to air...
can't wait until Monday the 23rd....
it have been so long that tik is in a lakorn so it would be so nice to see him back...
i have miss him...i have though that he have quite being a actor but it good he is back...
can't wait to see it...

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha -- the fourth teaser definitely did it for me .. the shirtless scene of tikker -- how hot was that LOl ..

anyway, here's a clearer version of it na .. thanks to b2vb for uploading it ..

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
*SCREAMS!* Thanks ceci! I totally love that teaser, everytime I see a Wanida teaser I literally go nuts for their lovey dovey scenes! I am so putting that on my Facebook!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Looks like there are changes between the old version and the new version. They added some sweet romantic scene whereas the old one more of a drama
type.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm looking forward to those scenes ^^

Another OST from this versiong .. CONTAINS LOTS OF ROMANCE SCENES - moreso than the teaser above.
I can't wait to see that part of him stealing a kiss on her cheek and as she wake up, he panic and falls of the bed LOL
Credit: Windlight2000

jeanie

sarNie Adult
OMG they are adorable together. It looks like they went all out for this, the clothes, the set, the sweet scenes between n'ek/p'ek. Honestly I don't remember Mew/Saranyu's version had a lot of cutesy moments between them. I hope to hell Tik/Aff have some major chem or else I'll be a little disappointed.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
So beautiful. Can't get enough of Tik's smiles and the shy glances they give each other. But it's a little sad how he made her accidentally fall when he rushed to Pisamai's side, not caring if she was hurt or not.