Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I went back to watch Prissana after I watched the trailer..LOL...anyways, I remember the old version with Mew and Sarunyu, he was soo mean to her..the part that stuck on my mind was when the N'rai went to the house and ruin the vegetables that she planted..and the next day, P'ke planted a new one for her..that was soo sweet..Can anyone give me a brief summary of the lakorn becuz I kinda forgot..Thankx in advance..

cecilia

Staff member
OMO -- a longer teaser from today SSBT : credit to ANTYVEE ja.

teaser starts at 5'55"

I went back to watch Prissana after I watched the trailer..LOL...anyways, I remember the old version with Mew and Sarunyu, he was soo mean to her..the part that stuck on my mind was when the N'rai went to the house and ruin the vegetables that she planted..and the next day, P'ke planted a new one for her..that was soo sweet..Can anyone give me a brief summary of the lakorn becuz I kinda forgot..Thankx in advance..
you can read it at wishy's blog: http://nextlakorns.blogspot.com/2008/12/wanida.html

cecilia

Staff member
I just got done reading the spoiler for episode 1 and 2 -- i can sense that it'll be an interesting starts -- they seem to change how they meet in this version -- regardless, i can't wait !!! Wanida 2010 sounds FIERCE!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^when it comes to remake i think its best if they dont make it too similar to the old version otherwise it'll be predictable. like switching or adding a few scenes to make the lakorn more exciting

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I can't wait to watch my hottie Tik back on the screen! Did I mention that he is hot *drool* in that uniform? :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
Thanx for the link cecilia, but the link is in Thai and I don't know how to read it..
Ah, it's nina who posted it ja -- title of article is TIK - AFF, the sweet pair in the lakorn WANIDA.

it just tell the audience that the lakorn is going to be out soon -- it'll air august 23 at 20.30 (8:30 AM US CENTRAL TIME) on ch3

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
http://image163.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20100815/23/54612871201008152312482111406647600_001.jpg

some pic

tinah

sarNie Coma
I just realized joy is mainly in period drama latly. Her last modern drama was jlr but other than that it's mostly period. Wait, this can't air on the 23rd cuz janies lakorn hasn't end yet so it must be the 24th

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^komchadluek also said 23rd, so janie/films probaly did get extended. i hope we dont have to wait another weeek then