Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Funny. "Prom Likit" was once feature in "Lhong Ngao Jun" Kob and Stefan. I hope they're hinting something here. :wub:

Here's an MV w/ eng sub of the song, don't know which year this version came out. Credit to Mon:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol they just changed the singers thats it. i think it actually go with the theme of the lakorn cuz it makes you feel like you are really in the olden days

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Agree. The song is old fashion. It has that sense of the age of innocence. The lyrics matches the storyline as well. I wonder who sings the version in this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its a relaxing and smooth song. i like the voice of the guy who sang it. im sure theres gonna be a 2nd ost. maybe a girl singer this time

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Hmm...maybe it'll have it's own OST? I love it they have female and male version. I hope they keep some of the old songs as well (just modernize it up a bit).

tinah

sarNie Coma
oops i ment soothing not smooth lol yes, it'll be nice if they kept the old song and modernize it like jum leuy ruk but i highly doubt it. i like when a good lakorn has a nice song to go with it.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Good songs for good scenes, it moves your heart. Well, wasn't this a big budget lakorn? If so they should at least provide a special ost for it.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow the song is incredibly smooth, they looked like the 90s version of Peck, Ice, Aofs tlTogether MV LOL. I can totally hear Sirasak singing this, or Aof LOL. Thanx Nancy

cecilia

Staff member
Why does Tik call aff Pee when aff is younger?
Formal way of addressing someone -- put them in a higher position than you to show that you respect them until they tell you that you don't need to call them p' b/c they're younger than you.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo the song is indeed beautiful..
and wahhh.. it's gonna air soon.. eek.. i have to get into a lakorn mode again.. lol..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i think that if he use khun, it create that distance between them and since their goal is to be close so they can have chemistry onscreen -- he just called her p' to give that honor.
I find that weird, their still kinda distant, when he was acting with Aom and behind the scenes he was really close to her.