Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^omg i was gonna get a heart attack..we would be seeing this on the next batch then! teaser looks good and i like the ost

thanks

cecilia

Staff member
Here's a clear version of the teaser from ch3 announcement gathering -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=143r6QkExyM
Credit ANTYVEE ja.

cecilia

Staff member
Better version posted by PAAJAEW but Wishy also done the sub for this as well -- She plans to subbed this when it comes it.
Credit: Wishoniko

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just saw the teaser :) love the chemistry between Tik and Aff. I need to find time to watch this when it comes out lol

OT: ceci, I love your avatar! :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I want to see it tooo becuz im in love w/ AFF. And goodness , Cell's avatar just caught my attention mahhha how can soyria got so fat by eating egg and cabbage ?

cecilia

Staff member
I want to see it tooo becuz im in love w/ AFF. And goodness , Cell's avatar just caught my attention mahhha how can soyria got so fat by eating egg and cabbage ?
muahaha -- i almost wanna type something intriguing to the mind kind of comments but i stop myself -- lol .. i suppose this will give you a clue already on what i wanna say since you're a kHUN MAE of such subject. ^^

Tinah, i thought the same thing too when i saw those pictures .. whatever it is for, i love the GLAMOUROUS looks on this lakorn -- at least it didn't looks so OVERBOARD like CHALEUY SAK .. man, i still complain about some of their dresses in there.

nina07

sarNie Adult
They just filmed their last scene and closing party yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlqO8gzV9B0&feature=player_embedded
credits to antyVee.

I believe the OST from the original version is going to be in this version too! :)
Can't wait.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This will be a hit lakorn for 2010, since its lakornthai they are so creative with the casting.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
someone HELP me i still cant stand aff's voice after all these lakorn! (but that wont stop me from tuning in)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i know its so high pitch and annoying when she tries to use high tone...
that's the thing that bothers me about her other than that she's pretty

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or, Tik looks malnutrition. He got skinny. They seem to change some things as all remakes tend to. But this is probably by the far the only lakorn I look forward do from ch.3. Hope I can find time to watch it though, miss Tik.

The best videos you can watch is from Thinkjaden's YT account. She/he has the teaser out...Nice quality.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I have high expectations for this lakorn b/c I loved the original version with Saranyu and Mew. It's one of my most cherished lakorns. I hope that they use the original OST b/c it was such a memorable song. Hopefully, they won't stray too much from the original storyline. Really looking forward to seeing this.