Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
LOL He looks like he doesn't want to be there, but it's understandable since he was forced to marry her.

*sigh* You gotta love a man in uniform. :wub:

nina07

sarNie Adult
I really do hope they have one of Aof's songs in here. Especially his new single. :wub: I think the song & lyrics would fit this lakorn and pra'nang really well. :blush: But I probably doubt it since this is period. LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^omg, tik look so handsome like when i first saw him in prissana. brings back good memories! and same here jakjaan. i miss him and aom together *sigh*

thanks for the pics

jakjann

Jakjann
^^omg, tik look so handsome like when i first saw him in prissana. brings back good memories! and same here jakjaan. i miss him and aom together *sigh*

thanks for the pics
Yeah for me too all the memories about him bring back too >.<
They looks really sweet, hope CH3 will show this drama soon^^

Yeah Aom and Tik the best couple for me >.<

cecilia

Staff member
i wish taksaorn.com post bigger version of the one with tikker and aff ..
thank you for the wonderful picture na, really wish they air this toward end of the year (winter or thanksgiving break would be awesome too LOL)
or even better .. the weekend slot -- i would so love to sit for 3 days straight watching it over and over, again and again.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Hopefully this would air mid year. Since they've already filmed 40-50% of it.
I can't wait any longer! LOL.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Aff is so gorgeous :wub:

I heard that Tik did an interview @ the Birdy event and he said that they're 70% done filming as of now. :D
Can't wait! Only a few more miles to go!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^since this is for lakornthai then it will probaly be up to 12-13 epi cuz their lakorn is really short although SSH with anne/ken did have 14 epi..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Thanks for the pics, both of them looks great! :D can't wait for this to air! hopefully soon...