Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, there were no lovely dovey scenes - mostly are through emotions and eyes expression b/c both are holding back. Also that he promised to marry pisamai so it's very hard for him to express it to her as well since she does not want to burden him with this heavy duty her father gave to him too ..

i hope that if they change the remake, to please add more sweet scenes ^^

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't know .. you like her but there are time you don't like her -- Lol ..
at least just be happy that you're not like those that criticize her but yet watch her drama secretly Lol

i wanna see more BTS of this lakorn :(

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
Aff's wardrobe looks like it might be super precious and girly in version. How is she going to manage walking that ledge to his room in all that crinoline and fabric? :)

Also, I think the first time that Wanida technically hears/sees Prajak is when she overhears him talking to his friend about her dad at the clubhouse or something...where she catches Prajak disparaging her dad? She's pretty disgusted with him. Ah, the moxy and sass...

I totally blame her great aunt for making her take all the BS thrown in her direction. So melodramatic and filial. How many injuries and insults does she sustain at their hands? Lord.

cecilia

Staff member
^true that should be the first time they met but b/c she did not see his face so that doesn't really count that she sees him. i would say the first time she saw him is when he came over to her house to talk to her dad and she accidentally hose down his precious car lOl ==

as for the wardrobes, i would think there are many type in the drama so what we see in the opening ceremony doesn't necessary mean she won't wear pant in the lakorn. on the behind the scene of the horse back riding scene, she wore pant so i think if she have to climb to talk to him, she'll be in pant somehow.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
wanida wore pant a few times, or the guy who has a crush on her always brings her EGGS!o thought that was funny also

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i like how PRAJAK run into him and hit him before asking where Wanida is whenever she gone somewhere LOl

I also like how chuan and p'tong chase his soldier friend away too -- they're very possessive and protect of wanida for their sir.

sarN

sarNie Granny
AFF look HOT in puffy dresses , but period lakorn is so not for me , everyone are too conservative ! I didn't really enjoy the old version as much because it was draggy & lets not forget they were married 99% of the time and nothing happen haha but there were a lot of memorable scene that i can recall ! The scene she climb the wall and went into her husband's room hahaha if it wasn't for the time period i wouldn't mind if Wandia does some 'attempt'. I hope they spicy up the remake a bit but i doubt it because like everyone said , it's a classic , it must remain celibate ^_^

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
Aff is so pretty in pink dresses/clothing.

AHHHHHHH-thank god Tik is back! It's been too long! He looks so thin now but o' well, as long as he is backkkk! :) I haven't been this excited for a lakorn since JLR with Aff & Aum.

cecilia

Staff member
i think they've change it a bit in this version.
so far from what i've seen from BTS .. i don't recall it in the old one.
here's another one that was not in the old one with saranyu/mew with
n'ek falling off the boat : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BFRIV1ngN0

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
i think they've change it a bit in this version.
so far from what i've seen from BTS .. i don't recall it in the old one.
here's another one that was not in the old one with saranyu/mew with
n'ek falling off the boat : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BFRIV1ngN0
She makes falling off a boat look so graceful :)

LOL Tik's laugh is so cute...esp at 1:06 in that clip.

I'm excited!!! :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: AFF should be an expert on drowning by now since JLR . I notice Tik had on a white t-shirt if he was to jump in the water to save her .

cecilia

Staff member
^muahahaha. she should but she's still scare of water LOl ..

anyway, another clip today, similar to yesterday, however, we get to see ppl apply oil to her to avoid them water bug.
pretty cute seeing tikker making fun of not being afraid of water too LOl .. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqolEQAEKgM <-- credit: affpantip

nina07

sarNie Adult
I love how in the first clip he talks about how he's going to save Aff from drowning. LOL. He's hilarious. :p
Thanks for sharing the clips na kha, P'Ceci.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i don't like Aff acting the WEAK girl role, however, concerning her girly character i think it'll be cute to watch her in this period lakorn with her all dressed up! she's got such a pretty and feminine face so i can't help liking her all girly, hahaha...
and omg, Tik! yay!
yeah, so i don't really know what this lakorn is about but from all the excitement i expect it will be good! : ]
i just hope Aff doesn't have to be shy and weak and all-yielding.... >.<

oooooh! my favorite n'rai, P'JOOOOOOY!

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe she'll do better in here now that her love life seem to blossom up and seem daring as well :p

song

sarNie Egg
for some reasea i wish it was ann and not aff..
but great have tik back after get marries..miss him..^^