Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think she's uncomfortable or stiff at all. Her acting is very natural and subtle, I don't like it when actors overact. She's way beyond newbie to me. She handled all of her roles well so far. I have to agree that she gets the weak roles often but that's up to CH 3. Son Yuk is the most unnatural and awkward actor I've seen in a while, now that should be topic!
LOL dont' even get me started on the Exact newbies. Especially Son Yuk and Vill!! Haha.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm a died hard fan and i have to say .. she's good in the kind of role she's given too .. if they give her more opportunity to play other role, she'll do good -- just take for example, she's very natural in monruk lottery with the comedy side to her as well as the good strong will girl in TEETRA KONG SONG -- she's strong in Poo Chai Meu Song as well ..

also when she's strong in MUERN DOK RUK BARN, she's prove it that she's strong after MART left her to be with Ploy ..

so really, she's not stiff -- only time when she's this is when she have to play love scene with one of the costars she's not familiar with or fond of ..

as for WANIDA, i love SARANYU and Mew's version so so so much ..i can't wait for this b/c both of my favorite are in here :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think affs acting is bad but my main concern about her is showing more emotion/expression. i am one of her fan but sometime its hard for me to watch her drama cuz her acting isnt strong with the role given to her. she has been given many roles and most of them are the weak/inocent type but the way she portray her role is the same. like her face expression. i just feel that shes holding back..hopefully she will continue to improve though

oh gosh, exacts newbie is whole new story lol

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i catergorize her as newbie to be bacause jlr is the first lakorn i watched of her and her voice annoyed the hell out of me, and im not one of those people who talk poooop and watch her lakorn undercover. I say this because she has potential and like ceci says wanida is one of my FAVORITE lakorn, mew and saranyu did such a great job that i'll be aff's toughest critic on this one

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
yea i get what you mean. i mean she has improved over the years but she really need to work on showing more emotion and using different face expression. i feel like shes holding back or not comfortable with acting a certain way rather than being weak. maybe if ch3 give her more diverse roles than maybe she can challenge herself
I agree. Emotions are all she needs. Sometimes, she should put away her sweetness. She has improved, but her acting is all the same. Anne Thongprasom does many dramas that challenges her. She is a powerful crier. lol. When Aff cries, I don't have any emotions at all. Instead, I get annoyed. hahah. Especially from Jai Rao with Ken. All I remember from that drama was me always saying "GIRL! YOU NEED TO STOP CRYING ALREADY! YOU CRY TOO MUCH FOR SUCH UNNECESSARY THINGS!" It's not her fault, but seriously, if they were gonna put someone in a drama where the nang'ek has to cry alot, they could have chose someone with a more touching cry. Okay, I'm getting off topic. I'm just clowning Aff now. haha. :)

i do get what your saying and i agree. Im not a die hard fan of hers but i do watch her lakorn just because she gets good pairing (lord knows why) but she could working on her acting. Every N'ek could work on it more. I feel that when I'm watching her lakorn she needs to express more not only through her eyes but i think she is uncomfortable and STIFF. I still put her in the newbie catergory but the good news is her voice isnt that annoying anymore just a tad. Oh another thing is she always have the weak n'ek role and wanida is so strong and care free i wonder how that will go?
I'm not a die hard fan either. I don't think she's uncomfortable and stiff, but it only seems that way because of the weak characters she plays. In order to be weak and sweet, you have to kinda have to be shy, un-outgoing, and innocent which is why she looks stiff and uncomfortable sometimes. But in BGST, she was outgoing, feisty, hot-tempered, and bratty. So I wouldn't say she's stiff all the time.

I don't think she's uncomfortable or stiff at all. Her acting is very natural and subtle, I don't like it when actors overact. She's way beyond newbie to me. She handled all of her roles well so far. I have to agree that she gets the weak roles often but that's up to CH 3. Son Yuk is the most unnatural and awkward actor I've seen in a while, now that should be topic!
Son/Yuk only got into the acting business because of his looks. He's so use to modeling that's why he's so stiff. LOl! Acting with him is like acting with a Ken barbie doll. He's one of those boring, uncharismatic pra'eks that just doesn't stand out and make their fans melt.

i catergorize her as newbie to be bacause jlr is the first lakorn i watched of her and her voice annoyed the hell out of me, and im not one of those people who talk poooop and watch her lakorn undercover. I say this because she has potential and like ceci says wanida is one of my FAVORITE lakorn, mew and saranyu did such a great job that i'll be aff's toughest critic on this one
LOL! You crack me up! Aff's voice can get really annoying when she talks too much. Maybe that's why they always have her play weak roles with only sweet, innocent lines. haha.

But honestly, I just feel that most of Aff's character's just doesn't stand out. She blends in with the storyline, but doesn't stand out. In JLR, Joy's character stood out more. In Jai Rao, Vicky's character stood out more. In NM, Ploy's character stood out more. All the nang'rai's characters just stands out more like they owned the drama or they own the screen and the drama just wouldn't be complete without them! And then Aff just kinda falls into her place. I admit, I only watch dramas with Aff because she does have a lot of good pairings. I'm sure I'm watching Wanida for Tik more than I am for Aff. :)

cecilia

Staff member
another special on wanida -- they looks so cute together as well -- too bad he's married :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hb2PqvYHEg

can't wait for it to end filming ..

as for aff's acting, i guess, fans have different opinion, what i see y'all might not see but it's understandable, some of the things you girls point out does make sense at some point == however, in my eyes, she's still the best LOl (i'm so bias here) but i'll accept all those criticism b/c she does need to improve in some area ^^

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
Thank cecilia that you get this cute clip here.
love it very much.

And i agree with you her acting is good for me so natural and not too much.
I mean i'm the one don't think overacting or too strong acting is so good.
Just my opinion.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Thank goodness Tik still has his body! LOL. I was beginning to worry if he'll end up like Ken. XD HAHA.

Thanks for the clip, P'Ceci!

cecilia

Staff member
ceci lol im xtra xtra bias also
it's understandable -- i have three things or actually 6 things to criticize about this lakorn ..
if AFF is up to par with Mew and that of TIKKER with SARANYU along with the changes to the script of WANIDA.

*i have faith in my aff and tikker to prove it -- 10% is still questionable -- but i can't decide on this part yet LOL)

all in all -- b/c i love the old one so much with MEW/SARANYU, i hope this remake do them justice unlike what TVSCENE did to NAMTAN MAI --- quite disappointing in there .. i have faith that Lakorn Thai will do better since BBKT is good ..

anyway, i can't get sick of this, i watch mew/saranyu's version over 3 times already for this week .. and watching bts of tikker/aff just drive me crazier than crazy. Lol

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it's understandable -- i have three things or actually 6 things to criticize about this lakorn ..
if AFF is up to par with Mew and that of TIKKER with SARANYU along with the changes to the script of WANIDA.

*i have faith in my aff and tikker to prove it -- 10% is still questionable -- but i can't decide on this part yet LOL)

all in all -- b/c i love the old one so much with MEW/SARANYU, i hope this remake do them justice unlike what TVSCENE did to NAMTAN MAI --- quite disappointing in there .. i have faith that Lakorn Thai will do better since BBKT is good ..

anyway, i can't get sick of this, i watch mew/saranyu's version over 3 times already for this week .. and watching bts of tikker/aff just drive me crazier than crazy. Lol
ceci i might have to take you on that....im gonna watch wanida again also

cecilia

Staff member
you should .. it always good to go back and live in those memory. I love the way he look at her when he sees her goodwill and sincerity. I also love the part when he try to get away from PEESAMAI and hide behind Wanida Lol .. that was cute. I have one too many favorite scenes in there // another fave of mine is when he try to move his grandpa's picture and refuse to have help from anyone. Wanida sees that he need help, so she rush in to help but instead, the picture fall toward her way and make her fall down the stairs a couple of times. She end up hitting her head on the floor. He rush down and pull her up. He sees that her head bleed alot so he turn around and ask his mom and peesamai to help call the doctor but they refuse. He ask Wanida's maid to quickly call for a doctor and carry her up to his room. when she wakes up from the pain, he make her stay in his bedroom until she's fully recover. This is a very sweet scene for me to reminiscence about the couple. I like that one scene where he was about to take of his clothes and realize that she's there and shyly turn toward the closet .. what's funny is that they have not even consume their marriage yet b/c he ask her dad to state in the contract that she'll be pure when his brother return home with the debt money to pay her dad. LOL (he shouldn't have done that b/c at the beginning, he has already fallen for her beauty)

ah, i also love that part where he gave her a book to read and she finish it again (even though she have read it already) .. in return, she gave him a Jasmine garland to thanks him -- that night, he couldn't' sleep b/c he keeps staring at that garland .. he finally decide to grab it and put it on his chest and went to sleep with a big smile on. so dorky cute!!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
They're changing the script, arent' they? In one of the earlier clips, Aff meets Tik for the first time in the car incident. In Mew's version, she doesn't meet him until their wedding day. I hope the new version is just as good and not predictable.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm not sure .. i'm just assuming b/c remake from ch3 tend to be change in a good way or bad way .. LOl

and yes, according to that bts clip of them -- they meet for the first time at that car incident -- would be nice to have him meet her the first time on their wedding day too Lol -- but i don't know, we'll see if they change anything (just don't want to jump in conclusion) ..

i do know that in today bts clip, there will be scene of tik going after wanida to help her out b/c she's about to fall off the horse or something -- in the one with mew/saranyu, there's no such scene -- only time when she's out there riding is when he blow her off that she shouldn't be worry about his life -- and focus more on her life b/c they will not be together .. that' why she's out there riding with his fellow soldier friend (who happen to have the biggest crush on wanida) Lol

here's the horse riding scene i'm talking about : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1kwMM2E7kw
Credit: affpantip

tinah

sarNie Coma
im sure they did change some stuff around because ch3 is known to switch things around in their remakes, so it'll keep the audience surprise. im so glad that lakorn thai is producing this drama cuz most of their lakorns are good if not watchable especially the remakes..

cecilia

Staff member
^tinah, that's what i think too .. they're pretty good with their lakorn and at time, bearable unlike TVSCENE where it drag and drag (i still burnt from namtan mai remake)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I love the way he look at her when he sees her goodwill and sincerity. I also love the part when he try to get away from PEESAMAI and hide behind Wanida Lol .. that was // another fave of mine is when he try to move his grandpa's picture and refuse to have help from anyone. Wanida sees that he need help, so she rush in to help but instead, the picture fall toward her way and make her fall down the stairs a couple of times. She end up hitting her head on the floor. He rush down and pull her up. He sees that her head bleed alot so he turn around and ask his mom and peesamai to help call the doctor but they refuse. He ask Wanida's maid to quickly call for a doctor and carry her up to his room. when she wakes up from the pain, he make her stay in his bedroom until she's fully recover. This is a very sweet scene for me to reminiscence about the couple. I like that one scene where he was about to take of his clothes and realize that she's there and shyly turn toward the closet .. what's funny is that they have not even consume their marriage yet b/c he ask her dad to state in the contract that she'll be pure when his brother return home with the debt money to pay her dad. LOL (he shouldn't have done that b/c at the beginning, he has already fallen for her beauty)

ah, i also love that part where he gave her a book to read and she finish it again (even though she have read it already) .. in return, she gave him a Jasmine garland to thanks him -- that night, he couldn't' sleep b/c he keeps staring at that garland .. he finally decide to grab it and put it on his chest and went to sleep with a big smile on. so dorky cute!!!
i thought that she was trying to move her grandma picture and he he said that he would do it instead but she tried to help anyway.... the reason why his mom hate her so much is because she think that wanida grandma who is name Monta was stealing all their riches and accuse her of having an affair with another man. wanida mission was to clear her grandma name and exposed the "mahasak"

or when she climbed to his room and begged him to go on his family trip so that pisami would get off his back and they did a little "wrestling" on his bed where she landed on top of him

In Mew's version, she doesn't meet him until their wedding day. I hope the new version is just as good and not predictable.
she wasnt formally introducted to him until the wedding but she first laid eyes when he came over to talk to her father about something i forgot and she was giving her dog named joy a hose down and got his car wet and he was looking for the culprit but she got scared and hid behind his car but her father had lied to her saying that he came to engage her and that he loved her that why she agreed to marry him if i remember correctly

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, that's the part where her father lied to her that he came to ask her hand -- he said that the reason why p'ek looks stiff or act weird is b/c he's shy around her LOl ..

as for the picture, it's actually him wanting to move it himself b/c his mother want it out of the house and put in the storage room due to Pisamai's reason that the picture keep staring at her every moves LOl. (even though he ask to have it put downstairs for display, his mom still refuse and bring up the whole who make them this poor and diminish their name just like that, which upset him even more and that's why, he yell at them that he'll move the picture himself and put the picture in a more honorable place) // as he try to move it, Wanida saw that he's having a hard time that's why she rush in to help but instead, the picture slip and make her fall down the stairs. here's the clip ja : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_etXewy3W9o&feature=related

tinah

sarNie Coma
^tinah, that's what i think too .. they're pretty good with their lakorn and at time, bearable unlike TVSCENE where it drag and drag (i still burnt from namtan mai remake)
lol tv scene lakorns suck big time. i mean they had a few good ones but thats only once in a full moon. dont you notice their lakorn is so quite at times and the pace moves by so slow..*snores*

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i think that they will probably follow the base of the storyline but add in a twist of their own, and hopefully they will air it soon in april or may or even june. In the old version there werent in any ( or as many) hands on lovey dovey scene (if im correct)you could only tell or see it through their emotions because they were holding it back and plus during that era they were prim and proper. A hug is probably as far as it gets lol