Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thanks jakjaan

heres some pic!

ahhh pictures from the opening!!

tik has aged but hes still cute though. so happy to see him in uniform once again aff look very pretty. too bad not as much pix of them posing together though. i notice that they are filming in ban sai thongs old mansion. hm, joy wasnt there?

credit to minky @ taksaorn.com

cecilia

Staff member
yes, he has age but still glad he's back onscreen with aff :wub:
so excited, can't wait for this to air soon ^^

jakjann

Jakjann
AHHHHH If I See this pics , all pics from Pi Tik I miss him as Anothai I wish sometime he could play in a same frama with Pi Aom again >.<

THX YOU FOR PICS KAA^^

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Aff is such a BEAUTY!....Tik has aged..hehe..and he's soo skinny!...but he is still very handsome and aff looks STUNNING!..=D

nina07

sarNie Adult
AHH. HE'S BACK!!!! :wub:

He does look aged though :( LOL. Not like Roy Leh or Kaew Tah Pee, but he's still has some hotness in him. LMAO. Aff looks gorgeous as always <3 I can't wait!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Wow! I can't wait for this! Does this drama have an air date yet?? The storyline sounds good, the cast looks good, everything looks good so far. I'm really glad to see Tik back on screen. Thought that man would never come back! lol. I'm glad Rome's not in this drama with Aff. I would choose Tik over Rome any day! :)

Looking at all the pictures, not enough pictures of Aff and Tik but yet only Aff. lol. I was like "Dang Tik! Get closer! Just because you're married means you can't get closer to Aff!" Tik looks a bit stiff, but it's okay. He's still handsome! lol. :)

cecilia

Staff member
i love this lakorn -- love the one with mew and saranyu, they are so cute in there -- i love his evil self at first and then as he learn to love her, he let go of the things he believe slowly -- i love his tender look at Mew when he sees other ppl bully her :wub:

really can't wait to see this version as both of my FAVORITE actors are in here - TIKKER, i've been waiting like forever and AFF, what more can i say but adore this woman :wub: