Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Tik is still cute...but gosh he aged quite a bit. He needs to get out the jungle it isn't being friendly to him. LOL

jeanie

sarNie Adult
It gets repetitive but I don't care too much about n'rai. I'm just excited for the pretty of Tik/Aff together onscreen, everyone else is just background. :D

onahc

sarNie Elites
Ploy is not n'rai in this, the article with Ploy's picture is about her possibly playing the n'rai role in Plerng Boon. The role made Noi Busakorn famous and Chompoo was offered but declined so Ploy is the mostly likely candidate. As far as I know Ploy has not been considered for PB. P'Da asked to burrow Aff for Wanida since Ja Yosinee is still searching for n'rai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I got this news from this webpage but can't remember the name and they mention
Ploy name for 'sai see plerng' but i don't know cos can't read thai. But seems like Ploy
is following Aff everywhere. I don't mind with Tik and Aff but it would be better if give it
back to Rome, seem like my hope isn't true for Rome and Aff. I'm so disapointed but never mind
maybe one day there is a chance to Rome and Aff.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent heard ploy being link to plerng boon..either way she'll be working with aff again lol

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
the old version of this is pretty good but im upset that tik choose this lakorn as a come back and there are no spice and sparks in the old version (although i do i like the old one) maybe they will throw in a willing scene because it was the p'ek who was forced in the marriage and the n'ek willing agreed because she thought he was persunig her according to her dad

onahc

sarNie Elites
i could see them throwing in a rape scene or two in here. however they don't sleep in the same room and p'da may stick to the original story. it's funny because p'ek and n'ek don't meet each other until the wedding day. p'ek was bad mouthing n'ek after he agreed to marry her, he said something along the lines of i hate her and her dad, her heart is probably black like she is(the actor who played n'ek's father has dark complexion). LOL. p'ek's eyes were fixated on n'ek when she came down the stairs all dressed up in a traditional wedding gown, it was like he was in a trance.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder why tik chooses another remake for his come back role. kaew ta pee was a remake too and it didnt bring back his popularity..they gonna put more pressure on the cast/director since this lakorn is popular back in the days..

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
thats probably the reason why they replaced rome over tik, at the moment aff is hot, combined with a popular lakorn back in the days..surely tik will come off strong...i hope

sarN

sarNie Granny
i could see them throwing in a rape scene or two in here. however they don't sleep in the same room and p'da may stick to the original story. it's funny because p'ek and n'ek don't meet each other until the wedding day. p'ek was bad mouthing n'ek after he agreed to marry her, he said something along the lines of i hate her and her dad, her heart is probably black like she is(the actor who played n'ek's father has dark complexion). LOL. p'ek's eyes were fixated on n'ek when she came down the stairs all dressed up in a traditional wedding gown, it was like he was in a trance.

girl stop , my stomach hurt cuz i had the same thought :lol:! but it's a period lakorn those scene are rare , everyone too conservative , not only was he fix his eye on her , she was too and on their wedding night she waited for him , it wasn't like she going to rejecct him , it was him that rejected her , his lost , wat a loser , he was too prideful , he fell in love w/her at first sight and was in denial . It stink , that they were married 99% of the time and NOTHING happen , i would love to see they throw in 1 or 2 'attempt' :lol: