Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

audreyhfan

sarNie Egg
Usually, i don't like remakes but damn i'm excited for this one. :D The old one with Mew and Saranyu was so awesome and such a classic. I'm rooting for this one to be as good if not the best. Rome and Aff look totally hot together.It can't go wrong, right? :lol:

I made mvs of Mew and Saranyu. :wub:

Someone like you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp8w1ay1N3g

Cry me a river
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fihYdVgXGcM
so sad :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow wth happen. but if tiks the pra'ek then that would be even better!

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
Yup supposedly someone from Tik's fanclub called and Lakorn Thai confirmed it. Someone also mentioned that Lakorn Thai had Tik in mind for the role since the beginning, not Rome. Don't know how much to believe since there hasn't been a press release yet. The FC did say that the opening will be in November. I guess we'll have to wait and see if it's true. I'm happy though. I missed Tik so glad to see him back:D

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw so that mean they are gonna pull rome out of the role if tik is confirm to starr in here. i like both so i dont mind.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
That is soo freaking cool that Tik is gonna be p'ek. I haven't
seen him for hella long time. That great news!!!
Tik and Aff... that cute!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wahhhh what p'tikker is the p'ek sweet!!!

T_T... but sadly i wanted rome in here as the p'ek too.. T_T..

hahaha... ceci.. tik/aff.. ahaha.. sarn's 3 nights a week lol...

tinah

sarNie Coma
latly ch3 have been surprising up with he cast changing. aff is so lucky to be working with tik. those who have been in the industry for quite awhile still hasnt been paired up with him.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah so happy my Hottie Tik is back i always had a wish that Tik and Aff
would pairup one day now my wish came true. Its ok if they change from Rome to Tik
because i do like both guys i don't mind if they pick any of them. Wonder who's going
to play the p'ek younger brother? Tik is hot and cute with his dimples and Aff is so pretty.
Don't worry Rome will have a chance to near future.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Can't believe they changed p'ek! Wow, this is gonna be an interesting pair. I wonder if P'Da is still the director. I think Tik is lucky to be paired with Aff, she's so hot at the moment. Oh and I want to give a shout out to Jakjaan, thanks for giving us breaking news, you seem to always have the latest scoop.