Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i'm enjoying this at the same time i'm hungry too lol
all three couples are super duper adorable, but i got to say my favs got to be Mint n First.
this First guy is appealing more n more as the lakorn continues

u and i seem to watch the same lakorns for the weeks...! well thats good because now i really have someone to chat wid about all the lakorns... i really like this lakorn too... i am a fan of mart but a bigger fan of Bie... But anyways i really do like this lakorn too.. u like First and Mint but i like Mart and Matt some how tho im starting to like Louis and Margie a lil....

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
this have to be the first lakorn i watched without even fast forwarding scenes.. i have to say i really love mart in here!! he sooooo cute and not soo stiffs.. lols... him and matt are really cute together... even despite the inch between them... i love it that they bicker at first.. and i love it when mart and matt start to like each other...

i love louis in here.. cause for once he's rich in a lakorn... he looks sooo handsome in those suit... and i totally love his character . its soo fun to watch a player going crazy in love with a sweet girl like margie.. but i hate the whole lieing thing... even it it wasnt margies fault but she could of told him the truth already..

and i love first and mint couple.. i dont really like first but his character is sooo fun.. im starting to fall in love with him in here.. and mint is sooo cute... i love her bubbly character..

each couple have their own cuteness.. and i love all three of them....

i cant wait till friday!!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'm starting to like Mart a lot. Even if he bickered with Matt more than the other two couples but it's rather cute. He isn't a stupid Pra'ek like the one he was in with Susie. LOL. And it showed that he does have feeling for Matt without being an ASS.

I like how they does not focus on one particular couple. It seemed they do have a good amount of screen time without taking it away from the other. I'm liking it so far.

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know its good that they focus on all 3 couple rather than just 1 particular one like most lakorn. each couple is cute in their own way but of corse i like mart-matt the most hehe i like couple that bicker with each other. its more fun to watch.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Love the part where Matt was trying to be nice to Mart when he was trying to fix her car. She's so cute when she makes those faces. And love it when Mart turning his face away from Matt and gives out those little smiles. He's smitten. He's so cute when he does that. They all have sweet scenes together. If only Mint would stop bumping or running away from First all the time. LOL. Such a cute and relax lakorn.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
cant wait tell friday so i can watch ep.6 mart and matt r getting really into each other...

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics....maybe it's First that seemed really awkward in the pics because they don't have any spark in the pics at all. I think First is just stiff to make it realisitc. But in the lakorn they look cute together. Mint reminds me of Pat in certain angle. I think she does really good in supporting roles.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol mint had so many different face expression while first had 1-2. he is definately stiff! no reaction whatsoever..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
they are so adorable. First looks like New and Lee Seung Gi to me sometimes. And Mint, at certain angles, looks like Amy K. (Cee's gf).
thank you for sharing ^^

Merit

sarNie Adult
Can't wait till Epi. 6. I had to go back and watch epi. 5. And the more I watched it the more I love this lakorn. LOL. I like how Mart is starting to like Matt and he doesn't have to be mean to her. I like all three relationships because none of the guys are stupid towards the girls.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
First looks much better in a suit :lol:

I'm so into this lakorn, I can't wait for tomorrow! I've already watched ep1 to 5 countless times XD I love the three couples. But Kaew annoys me with her lies, why can't she just tell him that she's not Jom? -_-

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
First looks much better in a suit

I'm so into this lakorn, I can't wait for tomorrow! I've already watched ep1 to 5 countless times XD I love the three couples. But Kaew annoys me with her lies, why can't she just tell him that she's not Jom?

yea i no what u mean... it would be so much better for kaew to just tell him in the frist place.... but now its getting alil to far... but they r still cute tho... i cant wait for tomorrow too.... im ready for it.....

Merit

sarNie Adult
Maybe that's where the drama pick up when Louis finds out that Margie is not Jom...and then he starts to hang out with Matt and Mart is going to get a little jealous. LOL...I think Margie should've told Louis the truth. A player he is he seemed to fall for Margie the person not because she's Jom or not. Louis' mouth just bugged me. Somehow it reminded me of Tik Shiro's mouth. LOL.

The story doesn't drag since it has a lot of people to focus on. One relationship has a cute story to tell. Please all the girls are pretty...a couple of the guys maybe stiff but they all blend and balance well together. LOL

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I feel that's what's going to happen too... especially when you see the ending credits :unsure:
Still, I hope that Kaew tells him the truth soon cos it really annoys me, and the fact that Margie is the actress I like least in here doesn't help either >.<

Anyway, can't wait for today episode! Seems like Tod's finally going to meet with his granda! :lol:

Merit

sarNie Adult
LOL...I like Margie the least too...and if she was to paired with Mart I might like her even less. :) But she does match with Louis. So they did paired them correctly in my eyes. I remember watching Margie's first lakorn and thought she had potential but somehow her acting really didn't improve much.

Mart looks cute with his hair spike up a little like that at the ending credit of Epi. 5. Mart/Matt's couple has the most going on for me because they argue and they do get along as well. But I wouldn't mind them having a little jealousy going on. It makes it that more interesting. Matt is so pretty in here. She looks better than in Kuan Kamathep. :)

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
o.0
i actually like margie a lot, to me she's uhmmm... refreshing??? don't know the right word here...

in this drama i like all three girls, can't decide who's my favourite, it's pending between matt and mint