Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Tinah I hope they do not change the cast...I really want to see Matt and Mart in this one. Maybe because I adore Matt a lot and she doesn't have any lakorn for this year. Hopefully, Louis and Taew is the second couple and Matt and Mart would still be the first. Sigh

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't think took MART&MATT out. It's probably another Fitting 'cause I didn't see Taew/Natalie in the first clip for this lakorn. Don't rush to conclusions yet. But Taew looks super gorgeous! =) Louis and Taew actually look good together well at least from that clip, lol. I miss Taew and Alex together though! And I'd love to see her with Mart again though their lakorn didn't air yet, I want them in a modern lakorn, comedy type!<3

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just found out Taew is in here too, ah..happy she has more lakorns but as the second couple? i want her to be the main couple more. but happy Taew&Louis are pair up they look so cute together in the fitting. hope their couple will come out good.want to see more of Taew&Louis's couple in here. tire of Mart. wish pra'ek with Matt is Por instead because want to see him play with other power3 girls beside Pat. so tire of him always pairing up with Pat. i like the cast in here: Taew,Matt,Louis are all cute. can't wait to see them. i think Alex looks too young to be pra'ek and he looks too young for Taew too. he fit to play as her younger brother more,but i think they were cute in stjjkk. someone mention in pantip Margie is also in here too. so maybe there is 3 couples? i want to know what Taew's character will be like. and i'm still waiting to see Matt's lakorn with Tye and Taew's lakorn Dong poo dee too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo there's a possibility of margie being in here.. ^_^.. yay.. i hope so.. havent seen her lately.. n she keeps gettin replaced too... argh,....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Update news: there is 3 couples in here
Mart+Matt
Louis+Margie
Taew+new pra'ek(don't know his name though)
what a disappointment i want Taew to pair up with Louis, wonder how the new pra'ek will look like
they'll start film in April

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay! im happy margie has more lakorns. taew, matt and margie my 3 fav. newcomers. huh, so why did taew and louis pose together in the fitting day.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder the same why Louis and Taew pose together in the fitting.so weird make us think they will be a couple in here.
but the fans ask Margie herself and she said she's pair up with Louis. so maybe they decided to change the couple around.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
That's so weirddd. Is Natalie gonna nang'rai in here then? I'm glad Margie has another lakorn in place of her lakorn w/ Por. Maybe the directors just wanted Pat instead that's why they made en excuse about Margie's lakorn schedule b/c if her schedule didn't work how come she has this lakorn? 'hrmms.. So weirdd! Grrr. Anyways, I think Taew suits Louis more than Margie. I was looking forward to Taew&Louis pairing. It's weird b/c they were posing together at the fitting and Margie wasn't at either fitting. O_____________o Ahaa, I hope Alex is the praek pairing w/ Taew in here. lol :p I seriously can't get enough of them two. Plus, this lakorn seems more fun than their previous lakorn and upcoming lakorn too. I wish Alex&Taew could have these romantic/comedy love lakorns instead of serious fam. drama all the time! ><

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeahh, I agree w/ tinah. I don't mind Natalie as nang'rai. She suits it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the new pra'ek that get pair up with Taew, his name is First, i saw him in ch3 e.t.news,he looks o.k. but i don't have his picture though.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LOL, His name is so weird. :p

Aww, I want to see how he looks like too! :)

I wish it was Alex instead or even that newbie BOY PAKORN too, He's actually cuter than I thought after taking a look at him plenty of time! LOL. :p