Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
wow. i can't believe the mom actually take things to this level with margie and her poor social life -- how can she take away her grandma and threaten her like this. I feel bad for Margie for having to lie to make Louis change his heart -- really sad to see how this whole mess created by louis mom affect her and her family -- if i'm her, i would do the same thing when my family is at risk -- i guess, it's best to let the one i love go and stay with my family .. love comes and go and i'm sure, she'll find someone to replace Louis, if not Mart (even though she's only use him as an excuse) -- My next hope is to have Louis find out the truth why Margie has to lied like that to him -- it's b/c of his EVIL mom.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Louis' mom is getting worse by the minute. She is pure evil in here. Yes, I agree I would choose family over love. Especially, when gramma is all that she has. Louis will see that Margie has no way out...so if he finds out he'll forgive her. :) Oh, gosh, that Risa girl is annoying the daylight out of me.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
just got done watching ep.11.... wow wht can i say about it.....? i dont think the three couples r getting any better... there all falling apart and its just getting really sad...:(....well lets hope tomorrow ep.12 will be much better and by the look of the perview it dosent...

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
o.0
seriously the murder of this douche was so unexpected!!!!!
scary - so no wonder margie's acting like this

but i love the preview of the next episode, it makes totsawin look like superman at the end because of the way they cut the fighting scene lmao

tinah

sarNie Coma
i gotta catch up with todays epi. wth why is the drama barely starting when the lakorn is coming to an end. how will they have time to make-up? i dont want a rush ending when it started off good since the beginning. isnt it suppose to end by next week too?

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
its not coming on today???? thats sad... i wanted to see how things go.... someone let me no if its on r not thanks ahend of time......

cecilia

Staff member
^it's on today -- quite sad to see Margie in this stage and not have anyone to rely on when she's force to do what she has to do -- poor granny as well.

all i can say is LOUIS'S MOM IS SO EVIL -- i hope LOUIS do something to her when he finds out the truth about his mom and the father he's suppose to have (or maybe they'll twist it and he's real father is actually his father)

as for the three friends, i wish they would understand and know each other better than this (which, i though they did) but i guess, according to the last two episodes, none of them three know each other well enough to think something is up instead of jumping in conclusion.

i can't believe Louis's using Mart's idea -- it just show that he lost the game from the start -- also, he's quite low to stoop that low for being jealous over margie/mart's relationship. I know that he feel bad but nothing restrain him beside getting things the way he like.

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
So sad that the girls don't trust each other more. Especially Goon I don't really understand. A few episodes ago when Jom and Keow had problems the first time she was like "we are all friends, need to trust each other and nothing happened." And now that it is on her she reacts unfair after one single and small incident.

I really like Jom in this episode, although Keow has to hurt her, she is still standing behind her friend. Can't wait till the truth will be revealed.

Does anyone know if it really ends next friday? or does it end on saturday because of the fifa soccer match yesterday?

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
I, myself didnt get to watch the whole thing just yet but just by the way the gurls r looking im really sad.... and yeah also i am feeling really bad for kaewsai and she really dont neet all this just because she's poor.... Also im really hating that B!tch Risa..... and the other two gurls.....

Merit

sarNie Adult
I know it's sad that Margie has to go through this because she's poor. But she also doesn't have enough trust in Jom. Jom would've helped her in any way possible because she does care for Kaew. Their friendship doesn't have that tight bond that they thought they had.

Jom, on the other hand really gets the short end of the stick. She isn't at fault for what's happening and no one believes her. It felt like they are ganging up on her even her "bestfriends". Margie shouldn't told Jom she likes Tod..Jom was saddend when that flew out of Kaew's mouth. She knew that Jom likes Tod whether it was verbally expressed or not. There is something there.

I wouldn't want to be Jom this episode...she got slapped and everyone turned on her. LOL. Oh, gosh, that Risa girl is just freaking annoying.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Seems everyone is being stupid and gullible - with the exception of Jom of course.

1.) Chat - eating up his mother and biological father's lies (yes~! I am sure that evil guy is his real dad). Then turning on Tot over KaewSai and now he wants to 'win'. wtf?!?!?!?

2.) Goon - getting mad at Jom even though the incident was a complete and apparent misunderstanding. Then ignoring Jom even when she defended Goon and Kaew!

3.) KaewSai - Being so weak and lacking trust in others that can help her. Instead she chose to hurt her relationship with Chat and destroy Jom and Tot's relationship. Beezie no matter the situation!

4.) Asawin - Being super weak up until now when he got approval from his mom and grandma.

5.) Tot - not telling other ppl his work got stolen! And distrusting Jom on several occasions!

And all the nang rais are plain stupid and needs to get a life.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
Seems everyone is being stupid and gullible - with the exception of Jom of course.

1.) Chat - eating up his mother and biological father's lies (yes~! I am sure that evil guy is his real dad). Then turning on Tot over KaewSai and now he wants to 'win'. wtf?!?!?!?

2.) Goon - getting mad at Jom even though the incident was a complete and apparent misunderstanding. Then ignoring Jom even when she defended Goon and Kaew!

3.) KaewSai - Being so weak and lacking trust in others that can help her. Instead she chose to hurt her relationship with Chat and destroy Jom and Tot's relationship. Beezie no matter the situation!

4.) Asawin - Being super weak up until now when he got approval from his mom and grandma.

5.) Tot - not telling other ppl his work got stolen! And distrusting Jom on several occasions!

And all the nang rais are plain stupid and needs to get a life.

yea i like the way u put it all..... i dont even have to say anything its all there......