Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

Natsume

sarNie Adult
OMG the misunderstandings are soooo getting out of hand!! Even the grandma is misunderstanding! I can't believe she wants Chat to marry Jomjai XD But I so wouldn't mind if these two ends up together lol I like this pairing.
Can't wait to see what happens next :rolleyes:

-----------------------------------

Natsume

sarNie Adult
i thought the relationship was going great but I guess it's starting to turn since margie will somehow come to like mart? correct me if i'm wrong since i don't understand thai very much. i can't wait to see what will happen because their friendship are starting to have problems just because of the guys and bad girls. i wonder how it will end between margie/louis. i just have so many questions that i will wait until the drama to see if it gets answer. anyone can translate what the preview of episode 11 is about, what they are saying. did margie say something like she like mart? louis saying something about margie that's why she slap him? i really like margie and louis's couple besides mint and first. any news about the couple's relationship, please share, i really want to know what's going to happen to all couples. thanks ahead of time.
Here's the translation :)

Lalin : Jomjai, you intended to ruin my engagement, didn't you?

Tod : Stop that right now!

Chat : Really, how much did Tod gave to you? ----> talking about money... Chat became such a ###

Rissa : Kaewsai, you also want to compete with me?

Jomjai : There's really nothing between khun Win and me.

Tod : One day, everyone will know.

Kun : Jom! I think we should stay apart for some time.

Kaew : I like khun Tod!

Chat : She said she's going to entrust her life to you, not to me! Are you satisfied?

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Here's the translation :)

Lalin : Jomjai, you intended to ruin my engagement, didn't you?

Tod : Stop that right now!

Chat : Really, how much did Tod gave to you? ----> talking about money... Chat became such a ###

Rissa : Kaewsai, you also want to compete with me?

Jomjai : There's really nothing between khun Win and me.

Tod : One day, everyone will know.

Kun : Jom! I think we should stay apart for some time.

Kaew : I like khun Tod!

Chat : She said she's going to entrust her life to you, not to me! Are you satisfied?
Thanks so much for the translation, natsume. aww, there's going to be problems between the three friends. I hope margie doesn't really like mart as a boyfriend but only as a friend because she and louis make a cute pair. also even though louis doesn't do anything, you can still tell that louis is really into her. all of them are going to have problems of their own and with each other. can't wait to see how the problems between the friends will unwind. anybody knows if this is getting close to the ending or when will it end (how many episodes)?

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i love this pass weeks epds. the three couple are just so suited for one another. :D

by the way, thanks for sharing the clips.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think the lakorn takes about a month to air...correct me if I'm wrong. Louis seemed to be a go with the flow kind of guy but he does really like Margie if not love already. I don't think Margie likes Mart that way...And Mart I'm sure has falling for Matt already.

I do like the girls' friendship. It is a special bond and rare for a thai lakorn to have three girls having each other's back no matter what. Usually, I see this weak N'ek who gets step on and does nothing or have no one to rely on. And each girl has a different personality to balance them out. I like that part of the lakorn a lot.

Mint and First is so cute together but First needs to grow a strong backbone first. He needs to set it straight and not let that Risa girl be in the way all the time. By the way she's an unattractive Rai. :)

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
cant wait for friday... kaewsai is going to tell jom that she likes thot...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
cant wait for friday... kaewsai is going to tell jom that she likes thot...
i can't wait until friday also but i think that kaewsai telling jom that she likes thot is going to make their relationship worse i mean she's been hanging and liking louis and he for sure has feeling for her, why is she or the director making it difficult, enough problems already with the nang rai's i don't want margie to like thot as another problem, if so then i would say for louis and matt to get together, they do make a good pair with their characters

cecilia

Staff member
i can't wait until friday also but i think that kaewsai telling jom that she likes thot is going to make their relationship worse i mean she's been hanging and liking louis and he for sure has feeling for her, why is she or the director making it difficult, enough problems already with the nang rai's i don't want margie to like thot as another problem, if so then i would say for louis and matt to get together, they do make a good pair with their characters
I could not agree more on matt and louis being together.
i guess if i put myself in margie's shoe and have to go through what she had, i would do the same if the man i love can't do anything to protect me.
just like how we always says to other ppl or n'ek, if the man can't show his family that he loves you, time to move on since they still want to be part of the family will.

i know it's wrong to like the man that your friend like but if your friend keeps on insisting that there's nothing going on between the two of them, it's best to make a move and love someone who might accept you for you.
love takes time -- eventually time will heal the pain.

louis and matt's family background seems to fit well as well so if they were to go together, i don't really mind as long as margie's not hurt from all these poor accusation when she really can't do anything to change her social status.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I could not agree more on matt and louis being together.
i guess if i put myself in margie's shoe and have to go through what she had, i would do the same if the man i love can't do anything to protect me.
just like how we always says to other ppl or n'ek, if the man can't show his family that he loves you, time to move on since they still want to be part of the family will.

i know it's wrong to like the man that your friend like but if your friend keeps on insisting that there's nothing going on between the two of them, it's best to make a move and love someone who might accept you for you.
love takes time -- eventually time will heal the pain.

louis and matt's family background seems to fit well as well so if they were to go together, i don't really mind as long as margie's not hurt from all these poor accusation when she really can't do anything to change her social status.
I couldn't agree more with you, cecilia, but margie does know how matt feels towards mark. also it's not like louis doesn't have feelings for her, she know he does except for he's not as strong will to go against his mom and grandma. Just like you mentioned, love takes time, he'll come to it eventually. However, i have to say that she can also guess how mark feels toward her, nothing more than friend and if she takes a liking more than friend towards him, it will create a little chaos between her and matt because then maybe matt will give up mark. i would just say get together for matt and louis, mint can forget about first because he hurts her again and again, and mark is just too i don't know what to say, it's either speak up or forget it. i'm starting to cheer for matt and louis, just get together...

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i agree .. i been cheering for louis and margie but after what she went though and he didn't do anything to protect or prevent such incident -- it's time for her to move on. maybe it's wrong to like someone who your friend like or feel for -- but still it's not wrong to love someone who you feel comfortable and trust easily with. i would much prefer margie with mart b/c they seems to understand each other more just like you root for louis and matt -- as for first and mint .. i don't get them -- i root for them but first is just like louis -- can't do anything to push his gf/fiance away .. he really is like a two timer himself for not standing up to his grandma and his gf for Mint.

As for this coming episode, i have a feeling that perhaps the whole margie liking mart is just to make Louis realize his feeling -- perhaps he needs to step up and with mart's help, he might come to realize and not accept it and fight for the woman that he has fallen deeply with.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
lol why do i still think that gaewsai doesn't really like todsawin, but the director cut out her words and put it out of context to deceive us viewers into believing that she changed her crush????

dunno, maybe i just don't like the thought about gaewsai and todsawin being together
but i'm really curious about what will happen in the next episode ^.^

Merit

sarNie Adult
The drama with the men will test the girls true friendship. Margie may not hear it directly that Matt likes Mart but I think she does have an idea there's something there between them. Mart doesn't give out that vibe to Margie that he likes her in the romance department but just a friendship. Margie could look elsewhere if Louis doesn't step up to the plate but she shouldn't look at Mart's direction because Matt is there first.:0

I think Matt would step aside for Margie if that's the case. To me, she seemed like she'll do anything not to ruined what she has with the girls. Louis and First is just too weak. First is all sweet towards Mint with just the two but then hurts her when there are others around. Mint should just forget him until she's sure that he would not play games with her anymore.

Yes, if Mart does want to have a changed of heart...then I'm all for Matt and Louis. I still think they are good together. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
noo this is coming to an end! alex confirmed on his facebook that 3 hua jai will be replacing this lakorn on the 26th. so that mean this lakorn has 14 epi

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
I JUST CANT WAIT AND SEE WHERE EVERYTHING GO ON FRIDAY EP.... I WANNA NO HOW THE GIRLS WILL LOOK AT EACH OTHER WHEN ALL THIS HAPPENSS TO THEM.... I WANNA NO IF KON AND JOM WILL STILL BE GOOD FRIENDS AND ALSO KAEWSAI AND JOM TOO...

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh the friends are misunderstanding each other now. they've been brainwashed especially mint/margie. how can margie admit to matt that she likes mart when she knew matt already liked him since the beginning..