Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah, are you serious? I thought Matt was 19, or at least 18. she's only barely 17?
yep, i saw on her my3space page. i was quite shock myself..

ahh in the preview for next weeks epi, mart is gonna let matt take care of his uncle so that mean more kok-kik scene! wait, the uncle is louis dad..so nvm, i thought he was living with mart lol i havent paid attention to those part cuz im so into the couple

oh by the way, theres gonna be some misunderstanding next week! louis saw margie-mart

Merit

sarNie Adult
Gosh...Matt is so young...She's not even legal to do much. LOL. I thought she is around the edge of 19 or 20. But to be that young? I wonder if that's why she not doing that many lakorn. Not to add, she more focus with school.

I like today epi a lot. There were some cute scenes. I like Matt's character in here. The part where the girls were talking and the guys were at the other table was funny. Louis and Matt has almost the same personality. When Louis and Matt were talking about Pancakes they were all into it. LOL. Didn't even notice Margie's expression. Matt is goofy to a certain extend and it fit with Louis.

Oh, when the guys were walking together in the hotel...Mart was first then Louis and then First. From short to all. I find that funny. First is really tall.

The elevator scene with Mint and First was sweet. But that Risa girl ruined the whole thing. Feel sorry for Mint. First isn't attractive when the camera zoomed in on him directly in his face..but sideways he's kind of cute. Overall, today epi is satisfying. Can't wait till next week.

Louis is such a laid back guy. He's like whatever. LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea she look mature for her age. but its good that she wanna focus on school first before accepting too many lakorns. wait til she finish school then she could take on 2-3 lakorn hehe

First is like a Giant compare to mart lol didnt realise he was so tall until he stood next to mart-louis.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im watching epi 8 right now. so mart went to live with his uncle which is louis dad. hes gonna have matt take care of the uncle. woo hoo, i hope to see him and matt one on one while at the house hehe

edit: how did the guys end up in the restaurant next to the girls. they were being noisy lol i like all couple is showing their feelings toward another. yes, the elevator scene with first/mint was cute!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Not done with today's episode yet, but I so loooove the beginning!! Where the girls are talking and the guys are eavesdropping! :wub:

I'm drooling every time we get to see the 3 guys walking together xD Mart is so short compared to the other two, while First looks like a giant. Only Louis looks good :p Anyway, I love to see these men in a suit :lol:

Edit: about Matt's age, on her wiki page, it is said that she was born in 1989, which makes her 20...
I don't know, I think she looks more like 20 than 17 :huh:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Natsume...I like seeing the guys walking around doing nothing in a suit too. LOL. I thought Mart is a bit taller than that but when he stand among the other two he's considered short. Then again, he's an inch or two shorter than Matt when she wears heels.

Louis was laughing when the girls were talking....while First and Mart was serious. LOL. I guess, Louis can find anything funny.:)

Tinah, I think the guys were at the restaurant before the girls showed up. And I think Mart is going to get a little jealous with Matt when she starts to hand around Louis. Because if she's at the house then she's going to be around Louis as much as Mart. So, Matt and Louis might become good friends. But yes, I'm excited that there are going to be more scenes of them.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Natsume...Thanks for the video. I like that song a lot.

Yes, same here....I like it when all six are gathered around. It makes the pairing all that much better. :). The blue Matt was wearing looks pretty on her.

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
i cant believe matts only 16 turning 17 this year! she look older..
She's actually already 20 according to this link
http://tnnw.wordpress.com/2010/05/30/%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B4-%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%97-%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%97/

oh by the way does anyone know how many episodes this lakorn is?

can't wait for next weeks episodes!

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
Mint is so cute, i'm really liking her!
i remember she annoyed me so much in Dong Poo Dee hehe, but now it's good to see her in a nice role :]

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
Mint is so cute, i'm really liking her!
i remember she annoyed me so much in Dong Poo Dee hehe, but now it's good to see her in a nice role :]

oh yea i forgoy she on dong poo dee....lol she looks more grown in this lakorn....

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
^lol yeah, she does look more grown up in this one...
though i can't believe she is younger than me LOL!

tinah

sarNie Coma
She's actually already 20 according to this link
http://tnnw.wordpress.com/2010/05/30/%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B4-%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%97-%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C-%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%97/

oh by the way does anyone know how many episodes this lakorn is?

can't wait for next weeks episodes!
i want to believe that shes 20 but her info on my3space page said shes 16 and born in July 28, 1993 she herself reqister an account there along with other ch3 stars

http://www.my3space.com/MATT/

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^maybe it was a typo that it was 1993. because everywhere else i looked, it says that she was born in 1989 (2532). i wished she had an official fanclub that could resolve this.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^maybe it was a typo that it was 1993. because everywhere else i looked, it says that she was born in 1989 (2532). i wished she had an official fanclub that could resolve this.
i was thinking maybe its a typo too but she does go to her my3space page so wouldnt she have corrected it.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i was thinking maybe its a typo too but she does go to her my3space page so wouldnt she have corrected it.
it could be that she overlooked it. someone should ask her on her my3space page if there was a typo on her birthday, and since she goes on there, maybe she will reply or something. or we could wait until next month for her birthday and see how old she turns :D but it's not until july 28...so lol.