Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

Merit

sarNie Adult
There goes the misunderstanding. LOL. Hahha...Matt was all prepared herself waiting for Mart only to have him not show up. :) Drinking all that drink she still looks good. I would have been all bloated. Mart looks good in suits rather than those skinny pants. Never been a fan of a man wearing one of them. It should never be a trend for a man to wear them. Everytime I watched the lakorn, I can't help but focus a lot on Matt's eyes. It just there. She has such beautiful eyes. Can't wait till Mart/Matt's relationship starts to grow.

Mint's bubbly character just makes you adore her. She's so cute being that way. The rai isn't all bad in here. And not to add that the girls have each other's back.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I agree matt looks extra pretty in this lakorn. I didn't like the shOrt haircut and the style was ugly. It grew really fast tho! She should definately keep this length. I can't wait to go home and dl epi 6 hehe I've fallen for matt and mart as a couple. Go Mteam lol

cecilia

Staff member
so happy that the truth will be reveal tomorrow -- i hate seeing margie and louis fall in love with a lie just like that.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
im watching ep 6 right now but the person that is uploading is not done yet but i got to watch some and its getting really good... mart grandma finely get to see him and i no he is happy to see her too... im lovin this lakorn as it keep on going... cant wait tell ep7 tomorrows ep.....

Merit

sarNie Adult
I was hoping Louis would find out the truth too. It annoyed me that she kept the lie going. The drama will start when Louis finds out. I'm sure Louis is falling for Margie because of her as a person.

cecilia

Staff member
^i couldn't agree more .. what's sad was that her friend are making her to go along with the lie but in the end it's really up to her to make her own decision. quite sad to be her but man, this whole lie thing is driving me nuts too. according to the preview, louis will find out tomorrow and confess his feeing for her .. which is sweet but i don't know what the outcome will be like since ch3 likes to play around with their teaser lOl

Merit

sarNie Adult
LOL...I'm sure she felt like he's just saying it. Rejection is what she's going to offer him.:) Wasn't there suppose to a scene where she hugs Mart (maybe for comfort) and Louis punch him. LOL. Margie should told him from the start. And if he did care or like her it shouldn't matter who she is...I think Louis changed ever since he's been making his moves on Margie. LOL.

Hopefully, they don't get my hope up and delay the truth for a couple more episodes...I don't like dragged on lie...it does weird things to my emotions. :)

This lakorn is moving in a good paste. If it ends about 14 say 15 epis. the most then there shouldn't be that much of a drag. Usually the middle of the lakorn is where things starts to slow down. I rather have it flows and end where it should end..not add scenes just to add. :)

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
yes louis is going to no the truth tomorrow ep7... this lakorn is getting really good i really like this lakorn... cqant wait for tomorrow...

tinah

sarNie Coma
since they took a whole year to film this lakorn it better be atleast 14 epi! its worth the long wait though. im really enjoying this at the moment

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
i'm really enjoying this lakorn, all 3 couples are adorable!
now i gotta go and watch ep 6 now!

oh and the theme song is great, makes me wanna get up and dance HAHA!

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
do anyone no who else is uploading this lakorn on youtube beside thinkjaden???? i havent seen ep7 just yet.... what time dose it come on air???? i forgot.....?

I agree matt looks extra pretty in this lakorn. I didn't like the shOrt haircut and the style was ugly. It grew really fast tho! She should definately keep this length. I can't wait to go home and dl epi 6 hehe I've fallen for matt and mart as a couple. Go Mteam lol
I also agree that Matt looks really good with her hair at this length. Are they extensions though? I thought that the length of her hair in Kuan Kamathep suited her well, too, though...it wasn't that horrible.

cecilia

Staff member
aw, i want the truth to be reveal and now that it is -- the lakorn seem to go around in circle lol

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
just got done watching this lakorn and i think everything is going all so worng i dont like how all the nek' rai all come out, out of nowhere... but anyways i guess in a way its ok because if there were no nek' rai's then it wouldnt have been fun to watch.... lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont mind the nang'rai coming in cuz they add more flavor to the lakorn otherwise it'll get kind of boring

atleast louis and margie is still in good term although he found out the truth

Merit

sarNie Adult
LOL...They should have let Natalie in little by little...you don't see her for a while then all of a sudden they all showed up...hahhaha..I'm surprise Louis is so nonchalant about the whole lie thing. I do want so drama as well...I like certain parts where N'ek and Pra'ek gets along but not all the time. That gets old and boring for me.