Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^i guess ppl have favorite -- i for one love margie after badarn jai -- so yup, i'm looking forward to her and louis cozy love story.. Also, she's very pretty in here. Margie's crush on Louis is so cute :wub:

MART/MATT'S first encounter is so funny and cute -- she frame him of being pervert lol -- didn't realize that Matt's that tall -- now we have MTEAM lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
^i guess ppl have favorite -- i for one love margie after badarn jai -- so yup, i'm looking forward to her and louis cozy love story.. Also, she's very pretty in here. Margie's crush on Louis is so cute :wub:

MART/MATT'S first encounter is so funny and cute -- she frame him of being pervert lol -- didn't realize that Matt's that tall -- now we have MTEAM lol

I wanna see the first episode too. I wonder if anyone is going to upload this on youtube...Matt is pretty tall. That's why I'm a little effy when it comes to her co-star. I don't like it when a girl is taller than a guy. LOL. So hoping Mart is somehow taller than her. YAY!! MTEAM. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^i guess when she wore heel, she's his height -- i for one like man taller than girl too Lol .. it sorta create a comfort zone ^^

b2v2b's uploading a few clip here and there of the lakorn on her youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/b2v2b

otherwise, IPTV has episode up -- sadly, i have no wmv recorder install in my mac so i can only watch it - sorry na.

Merit

sarNie Adult
hahaha...That scene with Matt/Mart is funny. I like Matt's character already. I think they should not let her wear any heels...She actually looks a bit taller than Mart. When I think of her being taller than Mart I think of her beating him up when they have a fight. But they are cute together. Thanks for the link Cecilia. Hopefully, someone will upload the lakorn on youtube soon. :)

It is cute how Margie started off having a crush on Louis.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i knew matt is tall but didnt think she was THAT too. shes slim so makes her body look longer lol

im gonna dl epi 1 now! haha MTEAM

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think she grew some more after Kuan Kamathep...LOL...

Yeah, when I saw her with Mart in the first epi...I wanted to see an even height or Mart somewhat taller. But when I saw her head inch above Mart a little I'm like...awwwww...that's not nice. LOL.

This is my first Matt lakorn. She reminds me a lot of Paula Taylor. So far so good. I like cooking dramas.

Merit

sarNie Adult
This is my first Matt lakorn. She reminds me a lot of Paula Taylor. So far so good. I like cooking dramas.

I'm not much of a cookind drama person. But I like Matt and Mart is so far ok for me. I like the girls even Natalie. Matt reminds me more of Nat....I guess certain angle is has Paula in her but mostly Nat.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont really like cooking drama as well but im just watching it for mart/matt.seem like it'll be cute. i like the bickerness when they first met. wow, the height difference is really noticiable although matts heel isnt all that high

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
i havent seen it but by reading all u guys info i think i wanna watch it now.... and i no who is uploading it on youtube too.... its thinkjaden.....

Merit

sarNie Adult
who is nat?

Nat Maria...I guess that's her last name. I may be wrong. She is the one rumored to be dating Aum.

Yeah, I agree and like I said before they should not put Matt in heels at all with Mart. Because even with a little heels she still seemed taller than him and when I see a girl taller than a guy I think she is tougher than the guy too. LOL.

I like my MTEAM though. :)

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
All the couples are cute in their own way, well not so much Matt and Mart yet, but totes loving Margie and Louis ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know .. maybe it's just me .. i don't like the idea that Margie's going with the flow that she's wan jai ..
just afraid that Louis might use this to hurt her later in the episode .. (really loving how he courted her and try to please her)
they are so sweet together -- i guess, i like this support more than pranang b/c of the flirty cousin Louis ^^

Anyway, i think it's cool how all three of them guys are COUSIN and all the three girls are BEST FRIENDS .. it sorta cliche but i'm cool and down with that.
Min's very pretty in here and cute with her personality -- love the shopping part where her and matt were looking at mart -- i would love to have a good chef husband too LOL

I haven't really paid attention to any height difference between Matt & Mart. Not so obvious to me I guess. :lol: Louis & Margie's couple are cute. Just don't like that they fell for each other so quickly. Thought Margie would be chasing after him for a couple of eps., since he's such a playboy. Mint is cute. Is she the same girl who is going to be paired up with Mark? Or is it another Mint?