Wal-Mart clerk dies - Black Friday Rush

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i hope those mother fucker who kept shopping even though they were told to leave because someone had die and all the people who trample him die and fucking go to hell

that sucks...and it's ridiculous as well...i mean...really, c'mon...it's walmart too...and it's not even like they're giving away free items! such a senseless death...

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh, i heard that.
Personally, I think it's completely ridiculious. I mean, come on people, over a big sale?! :rolleyes:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
People are crazy...they act like those sales are life and death or something...I can't believe none of the shoppers stopped the crowd to get the man out...that's ridiculous...and then get mad because someone dies? Where's the compassion?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
God... that's just awful.

How can these people live with themselves? And to keep shopping?? What the fuck!

Poor man.. :(

noungning

Heartless
that is really sad. this happens every year, someone dying on BF.

who to blame... consumers that anticipate the deal, the retailer that neglects to handle this type of event in the right order since this has happened in the past at one of these chains, overall hype over saving a buck... everyone.

but the worse part of all this, it will happen again next year... walmart needs to do something about it. if they cannot be protective of their employee on BF, not as if they've been protective and looking for the benefits of their employee and all, but if they can't even protect the safety of their employees... they need to stop offering these events.

again... the company doesn't really care.

if i compare it to best buy... ppl running like that? noooo way. 1st thing that will happen, they will get arrested. i mean they care about getting their sales, which they know they will be getting since ppl has waited hours in line to make that sales transaction. but walmart just cares about ppl coming in, fighting to buy or grab what they "think" they want so they can get the money. sad.

ok, just ranting about careless/selfish capitalism.