Waiting for Something/Someone

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm 22 yrs old and I've never been in a real relationship, or one that I've never consider serious anyways and I'm starting to yearn for something or someone that I can't put a NAME on it.

Whenever I watch love movies or even see couples on the streets or in school, I want that kind of love for myself and the loneliness is sometimes a burden.

When I see babies on tv or in real life, I crave to have one in my arms or to have one really bad! I know that some might say that it's my MATERNAL clock ticking, but the feelings are much deeper and stronger than anything I've felt.

There's this feeling that I'm waiting for something or someone, and that feeling sometimes so near yet so far...Am I even making sense here?

I've never shared these feelings with anyone and now it feels like it wants to explode and shout NOT in anger, but in Loneliness!

Does anyone understand what I'm saying?

sarN

sarNie Granny
i understand girl . it normal . man & woman are meant to be with each other and reproduce to populated the world and spread mankind . i alway say if i get any older im goin just buy me a young grass back in the motherland and im sure for a green card he will have to agreed to this old cow :p 22 is still young u have lots of time to meet ppl and there are many thing out there to do and to explore -- as for me im not ready to settle down even though i do have someone dat i consider as a candidate but it not love it have to do w/ the elder wishes but the future is still unsure -- maybe one day i met me true soul mate ------ who im kididng HHA i not interest in any guys and i cant' imagin myself married cuz i love freedom to much and my heart is unstable so i might be a cheating wife so i best left alone haha . Most girls want to fall in love and expedience it only the one dat scar of relationship and have goal in life will take longer then other .

sirena

sarNie Adult
im not an expert or anything but my point of view is that,

y dnt u just go out on date etc.....i mean.....wat do u got to lose?

go for it! :D

u know it can be anybody

u have feeling for sumone, let that person know, becuz you'll never know they might be feeling the same way but to shy to speak the truth

dnt wait for a prince to fall in ur arms

is there a perosn who u think there might be sumthing goin on , like u think they might have feeling for you etc

give them a try :)

judyp

sarNie Adult
i think you're looking for love/affection. and thats perfectly normal. and i agree with sarn, those who are afraid of relationships will take longer to find it. who knows, you may be caught up in other areas of your life that you haven't realized that your special someone is there. and like sirena said, explore, explore, explore. you will never know what is out in the sea if you don't go diving. (i know, corny). don't let opportunities pass you by because you never know when its coming back. best of luck! ^_^

Quarter

Tell me about it.
oh i felt the same way. no biggies. actually right when i felt i wanted someone, that person came to me. so good thing cuz i didn't have to look =P. best of luck! like the others say, explore.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh, I know exactly how you feel.
I've felt that way too but over my 25 years of existance I've learned to just deal with it. I know when the time is right it'll happen.
I've been in many long term relationships with great guys but I've never been in love, I've never felt that *thing* with anyone.
I'm content with where I am now because I know right now in my life I'm just not ready to find that person that makes me feel that way.

:) Don't give up or settle, you'll find him or he'll find you when the time is right. ;)
Trust me, I've been with my current boyfriend for nearly 4 years now and although I don't feel that "feeling" for him, I still care deeply for him.
He may or may not be the 'one' but for now he is, things happen at their own time. You just gotta keep an open heart and wait for it.

noungning

Heartless
lol as they say get a pet haha jk!

i've felt that before. i think once u get to the point where u feel even ur friends can't cure that lonely ache, u think that someone might...

but sometimes u'd realize u're much better off having just friends because when u have that someone, u then have obligations and responsibilities as a gf bf partner etc. and it then gets annoying. lol haha i guess i'm just pessimistic.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah. . . been there. But it's better to be alone than to be with the wrong person. On the other hand, it's hard to find that special someone if you don't keep an open mind and get to know people and let them get to know you.

But for now, just enjoy your life and your friends. Life is so short. Just savor every second and minute right now and enjoy living. Believe me, life passes by in the blink of an eye (to paraphrase a country song). Before you know it, you'll be a grandmother with grandkids crawling all over you. :)

But seriously, even before you start thinking about having a family, I strongly suggest you live your life fully. Having a child is the most important decision of anyone's lives, and it takes complete and total commitment that will never go away. It's truly a lifelong commitment that requires emotional, mental, physical, and financial stability.

like others have already mentioned, just get out there & get to know people. you'll at least have more friends or learn new things from people. it's fun. plus, if you're a girl, go ahead on a date. the dude pays most of the time. :lol: Don't forget to go dutch occasionally & be cautious, too, though. usually in these cases, when you actually forget about it & pursue your dreams & goals, they come running to you. By then, you'd want to run away, because you're so busy w/ other stuff which is a good thing, then you'd be picky. ;)

being in a relationship or serious dating is a responsibility, & it does take a good chunk of time esp. if you're pursuing other things. as for waiting for someone or something, b/c there's a void kind of feeling, try not to look outside of yourself for the solution.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
haha I'm like that 2 and were the same age I don't trip I jus have fun with my friends right now and then I worry about guys later cuz the right guy is gonna come along without you knowing

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i CAN RELATE. i'M 20 & i'VE NEVER HAD A SERiOUS RELATiONSHiP. i GUESS i'M LiKE BAD LUCK WiTH GUYS CUZ i CAN NEVER HOLD ON TO THEM FOR MORE THAN 3 MONTHS. BUT WHATEVER, i DON'T TRiP OVER iT CUZ i'M STiLL YOUNG & i NEED TO FOCUS ON MY EDUCATiON & ALL THAT STUFF. SO YOU SHOULDN'T WORRY. PATiENCES iS ALL YOU NEED! =] YOU'LL FiND SOMEBODY.

XCappy

Mr. Char
lol as they say get a pet haha jk!

i've felt that before. i think once u get to the point where u feel even ur friends can't cure that lonely ache, u think that someone might...

but sometimes u'd realize u're much better off having just friends because when u have that someone, u then have obligations and responsibilities as a gf bf partner etc. and it then gets annoying. lol haha i guess i'm just pessimistic.
Completely, it was new for me, and it annoyed me a lot :D. I'm still happy to be single now even if friends want to send to you girls they know :/ "Captain Cappy can find people on his own, it's just he doesn't want to right now".

Good luck rukmos, I don't need to add another cent on what others has already said :)

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
one word...time

its better to find the right one at 30 than the wrong one at 16...

be patient, yours is out there...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Your 22 >.O you have plenty of time. This doesn't sound so good coming from me lol considering I married at 19, but give it time. Don't look for that right one. When you look you are creating standards and priorities well as everyone should have that right type. Basically what I'm saying is when you're waiting or looking you tend to have in your mind I want this and this, then when the right guy comes along you make excuses to not accept that you like him. Doesn't sound like much sense lol, but you'll get it someday.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I'm 22 yrs old and I've never been in a real relationship, or one that I've never consider serious anyways and I'm starting to yearn for something or someone that I can't put a NAME on it.

Whenever I watch love movies or even see couples on the streets or in school, I want that kind of love for myself and the loneliness is sometimes a burden.

When I see babies on tv or in real life, I crave to have one in my arms or to have one really bad! I know that some might say that it's my MATERNAL clock ticking, but the feelings are much deeper and stronger than anything I've felt.

There's this feeling that I'm waiting for something or someone, and that feeling sometimes so near yet so far...Am I even making sense here?

I've never shared these feelings with anyone and now it feels like it wants to explode and shout NOT in anger, but in Loneliness!

Does anyone understand what I'm saying?
lol OMG dude... are you like my twin from another place cause i'm feeling the same exact way too...... seems like you said it all for me no needa summarize it :) ahaha anyways.... i'm still kinda in that Phase but i manage to slap myself and say... IT ISNT TIME YET!! there's alot that's going to go on ahead of you, dont worry..... Dont go looking for love cause Love's that one that's trying to find you....... just atm enjoy life and live it to the fullest.... i'm sure your not ready to settle down and have more problems righty? EXACTLY.... but hang in there buddie "You Can Do It"....... :)