Wai Wai Wuxia

cgugirl

sarNie Egg
Hi all!

I've never bought movies online before but my family in Alabama loves movies but sadly don't know where they could buy it. I was wondering, does anybody have any experiences buying from www.waiwaiwuxia.com ? This website has pretty cheap prices so I was wondering if anyone's bought from there before. Thanks!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you can buy, there's no problem with this website. the seller is a sarnworld member and he's very nice. don't worry, it's very safe.

cgugirl

sarNie Egg
you can buy, there's no problem with this website. the seller is a sarnworld member and he's very nice. don't worry, it's very safe.
Thanks for the input! I only want to buy from trusted sites as I've heard some not so good things about the other khmer movie sites such as issues with shipping and bad customer service and frankly, I don't wanna deal with that!

cgugirl

sarNie Egg
Hey guys, sorry i totally forgot about this thread. So i just wanted to tell you guys my experience from ordering from the site. To test out the quality and how it is, I placed an order for Keo Lowm Pich and Legend Of The Condor Heroes 2008, from the time i ordered it to the time my family received it was 4 days. The prices are pretty cheap and reasonable so I can't complain about that and my sis and bros said that the quality of the movies are great. Also, my siblings like how they used DVD-9 and not compressed to DVD-5. Overall, I would order from them again based on my experiences.