Wai Rai Yod Ruk

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
umm i know that people gave little explanations for each eps but could someone give me the general summary of what ths lakorn is about? just a little gist of what it is about. i know it's a romantic comedy...right?? hehe that's all i know. thanks in advance. :D

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
WEll the gist of the summary is this....Yard is the only daughter to this rancher and she has a stepmum...the stepmum is really nice but she tend to want to set Yard up with this one guy name Pon...played by Joker....but Yard doesn't love him so she runs away to Bangkok to stay with her cousin played by NUm Gunchai. NUm works for this guy who owns a cable/satellite (sp?) company who also is Chakrit's father. Chakrit's parents are divorced b/c the father is a hard tempered man...the whole story revolves around how Chakrit and Yard has to pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend so that each can get rid of their potential suitors...you see chakrit is being pursued by his ex secretary whom he doesn't like... and Yard's fiancee just won't go away and leave her alone so both meaning chakrit and yard had to pretend to be in love...and they fall for each other while pretending to be in love...in the end they really love each other but it turns out that chakrit's father and Yard's father were friends in the past but b/c both loved Chakrit's mum...they became enemies...and oh Chakrit has a sister who is in love with Yard's cousin and vice versa....you'll just have to see the lakorn to see if they resolve all their problems? but in my opinion it is a cute lakorn....