Wai Rai Freshy

mzd2b

Does anybody have Wai rai freshy eppsiodes that they can upload?...............Gosh I really miss it....(sad)....I miss P'Big.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
mzd2b said:
Does anybody have Wai rai freshy eppsiodes that they can upload?...............Gosh I really miss it....(sad)....I miss P'Big.
[post="30239"][/post]​

i just watch the whole thing ok tapes like 3 years ago :lol: no i don't have it iam not really interest in kids or teens lakorn only poo,kwan,pinky and matika that's the only Aon ummmmm ewwww not really i rather watch yardthip lakorn

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i think dan was so freaken cute in this lakorn!! aah!! he's so hott~~

big was very adorable, luv him so much :D i miss him too!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
Keomany said:
i have the whole set but have no clue how to load it
[post="30280"][/post]​
hey p' keomany!!! ur in this forum too?? lol neways back to the topic yeah i use to have it to but then return it cuz my sis was complaining about keeping tapes :lmao: omg p'dan & p'big are so cute!!!!!! :wub: d2b one love!!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I like the first season better than the second season. I hate the fact that Ryu died! RAWRR!! Also, I didn't like Big and how Aon and Big were assume to like eachother? right? when Ryu and Aon were together int he first place. I like Dan and Nathalie together. I remember they had a thing or somwthing? in the drama..i mean.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
haha Tonz u just gave away the ending for those who haven't seen it....

I love this lakorn. I actually watch it like every month LOL.....i love the karaoke too!

danny

sarNie Hatchling
love this lakorn actually made me cry i thought that i would never once i started watching the series...but No that didn't happen..lol...oh i love DAN in this series he's so playful...lol..and Big he's such a momma boy but still good looking and cute as ever...hahaha...i would upload this series but i don't have it with me at the moment...if i go home and remember to bring it then i'll try to upload it for those who wants it..lol..but it might take sometime..^^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i have no clue what this lakorn is about...the name of it just isn't appealing to me? :( am i being unfair here? should i watch it, if i have the change, peeps?? hehe

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
do any of u guys know wut happened at the end? Like how did it end? Especially w/ dan/natalie. Any sc's?
I miss natalie,hopefully she comes back!