Wai Aollaweng

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Okay i had to admit this lakorn was dragging and i did skip some few episodes probably the extended ones. I finally caught up to the previous episode before the ending. It was an okay ending afterall, they did get married, parents are nicer...yaddy yah...

If they had not shown that meaning the wedding, it would have been a silly lakorn because all the stuff they had been through would have been pointless.

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
Watched the ending..and it was soo cute...love how kade and bee kissed eachother...such a cute couple~ :wub:

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
this lakorn was so lame no point of making it anyways.. most of bees lakorn arent good too so i never watch them but they were cute in this lakorn tho.. bee dunnt know how to act yet and she cant sing her song in her is she annoying and not good.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i actually like the lakorn . Yeah , i know it drag and lots of misunderstanding but i have to admit i like all the heart breaking scene between Bee & Kade ...i guess i like bitter sweet scene hahaha . Also , I like how Kade love the n'k regaurdless wat misunderstanding he have of her :blush: . Kade can really cry ... the dude is like a lost boy when he in tear :blush:

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
I think this lakorn is GOOD.. I mean Bee has really improved alot...U guys have to admit, she's doin' a great job...I hope to see more of her lakorns...like the one she did with Cee..can't wait. I also hope she gets pair up with NAM again becuz they have chemistry and are very cute together.

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I thought that this lakorn was good.