Waen Dok Mai(Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just had the opening. Khem looked really sophisticated/casual. I like that look on her more than in "Bua Prim Nam" and her hair is long..yay!..As for kong, im not sure if hes wearing a wig or not but the highlight makes him look gayish but he do look younger though.

May F is also in here including other older daras. I havent seen some of them for awhile now. Oh, its a romantic/comedy. The title sounds sweet!

Thanx to roots

http://www.uploading.com/files/77Z22TQE/SS...Mai_oc.mpg.html

calla

sarNie Adult
Ewww Kong S.!!! Noo why???? He is old and ugly.
omg......everybody will get old, not just him. you should not use that word....i feel sorry for him. :mellow:
the older p'eks are actually better than the younger p'eks.....that's why they are still around.

anyways.....i don't like Khem, she doesn't suit the n'ek role..... :rolleyes:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for sharing the news. Khem looks better with long hair. Kong might not be the best looking pra ek, but he is good at acting, that why he still playing pra ek all these years. I like his lakorns.

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
ooh a romantic comedy w/ kong. i look forward to it. lol. i love his acting ability. but khem just doesn't look good as n'ek. and she doesn't really suit kong either. hehe. but i hope the lakorn is good. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Caps from the fitting. credit to เตย์ครับ @ tv3

khem looks so pretty with the bangs. finally she got it!

alby

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn looks like it will be good. can't wait to see it. i really like kong. khem looks very pretty. hope it is not a dud.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from thairath. the summary is already out. does that mean aom/kens is ending soon

the dude in the 2nd pic look like Joon.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Now that RTTW ended, they are going to air this lakorn. I freaken hate Kong, he's old and needs to retire!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
okay hating on Kong is a little harsh, but i still find him a bit awkward when he stars with younger actresses.

I watched the first episode and it's alright. I like how Khem is tomboyish because it reminds me of 3 Num Nuer Tong (something like that).

Kong is a florist and Khem works in a family related mag company called Lovely. So far there is a lot outside drama other than Kong and Khem. Khem and Kong want to remain single because so far they don't mind it. their friends and family are trying to make them like one another after both have caught the bouquet of flower at a friends wedding.

Oh i totally forgot about the golden retriever name joker who belongs to Kong. the dog plays a major role because he's setting them up to meet one another. The dog is super cute and smart.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I think Kong actually young and fresh in this lakorn.....but not a fan of Khem..but will try...