VoTe NoW fOr tHe RiTe gUy fOr PaT nArApA!!!

WhO iS tHe pErFeCt mAtCh fOr PaT nArApA???

• Film

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Por

• Paul

• Total voters

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
Are you serious? Film is only 21. I thought he was the same age as Por. Film looks alot older than his age.
[post="168810"][/post]​
yeah it's true film is only 21.I thiught he was like around 23 or 24 , but he is only 21 . Pat is not that young from him , like about a year and a half older.

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
iamnowhere said:
I'm so disturbed by the results of this poll..... film is the lead????
[post="168920"][/post]​
why??? do you not like film with pat??? i guarantee you if u did or watched hima tai prajan u would actually give them 3 thumbs up....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
MiSzEz_PlOy said:
why??? do you not like film with pat??? i guarantee you if u did or watched hima tai prajan u would actually give them 3 thumbs up....
[post="169430"][/post]​
I agree with you MiSzEz_PlOy.I like Film and Pat togther to also Por and Pat , I voted for Film cuz hima was so toching and i can never get rid of it . It will always stay in my heart.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
MiSzEz_PlOy said:
[post="169430"][/post]​
I'm sure it is!!! But I tend not to watch any depressing endings because I'll sulk and mope for weeks..... Believe, I'm still angry at Ken and Aom's lakorn.... I didn't know it was going to be a sad and when I realized the two of them weren't going wake up, I had to drink my sorrows away :wavecry: :wavecry: LOL I hate sad endings!!!!

thuy

sarNie Egg
Mara Phang said:
I agree, iamnowhere. Age is obvious not a factor in who makes the more perfect pair. Pat and Por can top anyone because they have the most chemistry that sparks on and off-screen, they have similar values and the same characteristics. They are both fun-loving, caring and down-to-earth.

There's not to much to compare between Por and Film. Por is manly, handsome, talented, funny and attractive. Film is cute and multi-talented, but a bit feminine. The only project of his that I adore was Hima Tai Prajun. I'm obsessed over Por so I'm happy to follow all his work...
[post="168813"][/post]​
Por is really hot and I would never guess that he is already 28! He only started with filming, so I thought he was one of the young rising stars from tomorrow. However, I love him with Pat :wub: Film is like you say Mara Phang, a bit too feminine.

Mara Phang, I have not seen Barb Ruk Talay Fun with Por and Pat. I guess, you have watched it. Would you recommend this lakorn? I hesitated to watch this lakorn due I feared he would treat Pat too rough. Didn't he kidnapped her and cheated on her with another girl?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Finally, this poll is starting to look right :lol:

Anyway, Thuy, I'm sure Mara would highly recommend Barp Ruk for you to watch..... Yes Por was really harsh on Pat, but oh so much vindication when she escapes!!!! And as for him two timing on Pat... the whole time that he was with his girlfriend all he think about was Pat, Pat, Pat.... So I would highly recommend this too.

thuy

sarNie Egg
iamnowhere said:
Finally, this poll is starting to look right :lol:

Anyway, Thuy, I'm sure Mara would highly recommend Barp Ruk for you to watch..... Yes Por was really harsh on Pat, but oh so much vindication when she escapes!!!! And as for him two timing on Pat... the whole time that he was with his girlfriend all he think about was Pat, Pat, Pat.... So I would highly recommend this too.
[post="170176"][/post]​
Thanks iamnowhere! I will try to get my hands on barb ruk and continue to watch Por and Pat :p So I still have one lakorn left not seen yet from my hottie Por :wub:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
thuy said:
Thanks iamnowhere! I will try to get my hands on barb ruk and continue to watch Por and Pat :p So I still have one lakorn left not seen yet from my hottie Por :wub:
[post="170216"][/post]​
Wow!!! I'm amazed that you putted this off for last!!! I thought it was really good... The chemistry between Pat and Por is unbeatable :w000t: I hope you enjoy it!!!

MiSzEz_PlOy

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you MiSzEz_PlOy.I like Film and Pat togther to also Por and Pat , I voted for Film cuz hima was so toching and i can never get rid of it . It will always stay in my heart.
i AGREE..THAT LAKORN WAS SO TOUCHiNG i STiLL CRY 4 iT..

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
gotta go with FILM! love them onscreen so much should have another lakorn together.. im rooting for them sorry pat/por fans its not that i dont adore them im obssessed with pat and film just finished watching hima recently :p

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
why even paul on the list? i seriously do not think they are meant to be.. he is too freaken' old for her but a good experience to be in a lakorn for him since he has been in the entertainment for a long time now.. pat and tack are cute also though :wuib: