Vote for who you would like to see in America next!!!!

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
I really to see Pinky, Bua, Bie and Dan..Cause they can sing and make the concert more fun..But for the other what's the point of coming when we don't know what else to see from them...Sorry, this is just my opinion..I also want to see them too..

hlimoua

sarNie Egg
Num and Ken has already been to America..although he's welcome back anytime!.=D anyways i would LOVE to meet AFF!...=DD

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I would so love to meet Aff. Me and my mom were just talking about meeting her the other day ha. Well my mom was like you like Aff so much what if you met her one day lol. I wanna meet her the most out of those girls but she doesn't like singing so I wouldn't mind seeing Anne or Nat lol.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
i can tell u that ICE won't be till awhile same with aof pongsak and Peck... i know a sponsor is trying to get them three to come at once but we'll see how tat goes, since their so huge in thailand now and their price went up.
Ice already came to the states. lol. I went to go see him when he came. lol. but i dont' mind seeing him again. lol. but i can't wait to see who will be coming...lol.

donna

sarNie Adult
i want to see dan, bie and nat. they all are good singers and it would be good to see them live in concert!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i chose aff and dan.. hehe.. but i want all of them.. T_T.. but chose aff and dan because i super love them.. and because.. it would be a dream come true..