Vote for who you would like to see in America next!!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
http://run2007.wordpress.com/2009/05/02/1011/
Don't say you never got an option. Go vote for who you want to see in America next...and it might happen...they brought Lift-Oil and Mos....and many others...
The woman they have to choose from is Pinky, Bua Chompoo, Anne T., Annita Nisita, Aff, and Nat Myria.
While for the men, they have Mart, Bie Sukrit, Dan, Num Sornram, Weir, and Captain.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Pich, it don't matter, the people on that list are pretty popular...
If Bie comes here, when I go to Thailand, I can focus all my attention on Ice...LOL
But I doubt Boy would let him come out here...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he's in da list so he's probably available to come over. if not then da sponsor wouldn't give his name out to be in da poll but i was wondering though what are da actors gonna do for 3-4hrs at each event if they aint gon sing lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omggg! Are you serious, Waaa. I'd love all of them to come but that's impossible. Don't want NUM again though.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
So far ANN & DAN have the highest votes. PINKY is close too.

I would really LOVE for AFF/PINKY to come for the girls and for the guys. I'd LOVE all except for NUM & WIER, Tehee. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
he's in da list so he's probably available to come over. if not then da sponsor wouldn't give his name out to be in da poll but i was wondering though what are da actors gonna do for 3-4hrs at each event if they aint gon sing lol
You know the usual lol... food and pictures :loool: For the girls my voite goes to Ann. She could sing even though she ain't an artist. Mart, I can stand his singing, his looks make up for it lol...

Why not Aof?! But I guess it is Dan for me.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
o m g! this is sooo Hard to choose! i love almost all those girls&&guys!
why?! why?! so hard to choose. hahaha well i guess i will go with Pinky&&Bie the Star! ^00^
lol
but i want to see Dan;Aff;Ann;Mart;&&So.
i want Mos again too!! LOL ;] :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
You know the usual lol... food and pictures :loool: For the girls my voite goes to Ann. She could sing even though she ain't an artist. Mart, I can stand his singing, his looks make up for it lol...

Why not Aof?! But I guess it is Dan for me.
lol dats a expensive dinner lol erm anne can sing? erm haha. aof was supposed to come to da US in april to perform for a couple of weeks but somethin happened and it was canceled but it's gon be a while til anybody's able to get him cause his schedule fills up months ahead of da actual event date. but oo has dan or d2b come b4? if not then wow dat'd be exciting as hell for fans

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ann is not the greatest but she ain't horrible like some actors and actresses lol...

I haven't yet been to concert for Thai celebrity =(.... I think I would go nuts and cause chaos lol...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da only time i'd go is when i'm in thailand lol good seats to a concert in a big hall is real cheap. da free concerts would be fun to go to too but it's too hot sometimes

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dat sucks dat they called him back to film his lakorn early. he already had a schedule confirmed and then they change it.