Voicemail/Answering Machine Messages

Muddie Murda

smile...
What's on your voicemail or answering machine?

Here's mines:
http://www.ijigg.com/songs/V24BAE4PA0

OKAY, before you call me meannnn...
I've been getting these calls from private numbers. I don't usually pick them up, but they just leave me weird messages.
So, yeah after a while, I made a new voicemail and changed it to the one above. :D

Here's some random ones:

Actual Answering Machine Messages Recorded and Verified By The World
Famous International Institute of Answering Machine Messages: (gee
that's got to be rough job!)

10. My wife and I can't come to the phone right now, but if you'll leave
your name and number, we'll get back to you as soon as we're finished.

9. Hello, you are talking to a machine. I am capable of receiving
messages. My owners do not need siding, windows or a hot tub, and their
carpets are clean. They give to charity at the office and don't need their
picture taken. If you're still with me, leave your name and home phone number and they will get back to you.

8. This is not an answering machine -- this is a telepathic
thought-recording device. After the tone, think about your name, your
number, and your reason for calling . and I'll think about returning your call.

7. Hi! John's answering machine is broken. This is his refrigerator.
Please speak very slowly, and I'll stick your message to myself with one
of these magnets.

6. Hi. This is John: If you are the phone company, I already sent the
money. If you are my parents, please send money. If you are my bank, you didn't lend me enough money. If you are my friends, you owe me money. If you are a female, don't worry, I have LOTS of money.

5. A is for academics, B is for beer. One of those reasons is why we're
not here. So, leave a message.

4. Hello! If you leave a message, I'll call you soon. If you leave a "sexy" message, I'll call sooner.

3. Hi. Now YOU say something.

2. Hi. I'm probably home, I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave
me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

1. Hello, you've reached Jim and Sonya. We can't pick up the phone right
now, because we're doing something we really enjoy. Sonya likes doing it up and down, and I like doing it left to right ...real slowly. So leave a message, and when we're done brushing our teeth,
we'll call you back.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
haha Muddie I love your answering machine message. Mine is just plain old we are not home right now so please leave a message. as simple and lame as that. At first I had a little part of music recorded into it but then I thought hmmm why am I not getting any messages. I figured the length of the song is not worth the wait if I miss important messages.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Oh yah kev, I know what you mean. I used to get all these msgs in my voicemail inbox that WASN'T FOR ME. It was either to my mom or my sibling...so I made this long ass voicemail msg with a robot talking. It made my mom's friends stop leaving messages. :D They thought they were calling the wrong phone so they'd hang up. Other people dont like to wait, so they hang up too. ^___^

I really hate my default message. It seems so long...................

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
6. Hi. This is John: If you are the phone company, I already sent the
money. If you are my parents, please send money. If you are my bank, you didn't lend me enough money. If you are my friends, you owe me money. If you are a female, don't worry, I have LOTS of money.

4. Hello! If you leave a message, I'll call you soon. If you leave a "sexy" message, I'll call sooner.
lmfao muddie i remember hearing that message when i called u once...lol jkjk anyways #6... i should try that and as for #4.... haha i would so use that but omg my parents and siblings would so make fun of me for saying that.....lmfao but all of them are cool tho...lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
Huahuahuahua :D So my voice message got to him. He finally called w/ his real number but I wasn't there to pick up. So he left a message like "What the hell?! How insulting!" hahahaha

muddie ur vm is so cool..hehe.. mines is so bleh... i'm just like i'm not here leave one ok bye and i'm all giggling the whole time...lol.

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
7. Hi! John's answering machine is broken. This is his refrigerator.
Please speak very slowly, and I'll stick your message to myself with one
of these magnets.

That one is so funny. I should have my friend do that for me. Mine is just plaine and simple like: Dude, you know what to do bye. lol short and simple

i used num 2 as my vm and i got alot of ppl calling me and leaving messages like dude ur hella mean.... or watever grl u know u love me now call me back.... and my boss call and she was just laughing.... i was so omg....lol.

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling
5. A is for academics, B is for beer. One of those reasons is why we're
not here. So, leave a message.

hahahah i can picture marduk saying that

natty and lek those are so you guys hahaha

i think i would use this one :
3. Hi. Now YOU say something.

hahahah