vista or XP

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
just wondering again in my randoms topics what one u use i use both coz i got old laptop and new updated laptop... and i think vista is a small bit confusing buh its good and xp its simple to use just gunna see ur reviews on it ... now gunna watch zak and cody!

XCappy

Mr. Char
XP works good with me. But well, I'm not doing anything special right now that require some specific features :

Power ON > Windows > Internet / Medias / IM / Work... > Power OFF.

I have Vista legal version (got it from my school for... FREE), haven't tested.

And out of Microsoft, I have a Linux desktop : fast, stable (almost same tasks on line 2).

max

sarNie Elites
I got a new lap top right after graduation from high school, which is like about 3 months ago. Anyways, it has Vista on it. Well, I like it. I think that it is neat. The only thing is that when you need to do something, like establish the internet connection if it is not working correctly, I find it kind of different because I am not use to working with such... but I do like it =)

Rakniran

XP for me..
I brought a new Sony laptop and its Vista..

different,but I missed XP

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i'm not into vista atm because of all the security setting some of my things would not run properly so i re-formated and re-installed corporate XP service pack 2 included!!!

p.s. i also installed ubuntu linux and i find it fascinating and cool,,, besides its free---lol---it's hooked to my HD 52 inch tv with my other computer...:)