VISA Help!

okay, so I plan on traveling (for pleasure) to Europe this July. my question is: do I need a visa to do so (I'm only going to be there for 11 days)? I already have a U.S. passport, so is that enough?

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Nope u don't need Visa ;)
Every countries you go to, you need a Visa to get into that country. It's different from passport and travel document.

Since you already have a US Passport, you can get your Visa upon arriving at your destination airport. But, I would call that embassy in advance if you need to do the Visa here in the US or you can go over there and do it. Without Visa, you won't be granted into the country.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Actually KEdoubleNY you don't need a visa to get into every country. However, it does depend on which countries you are visiting. If it's France, then you don't need one. U.S. citizens can enter France for up to 90 days without a visa. Same with the United Kingdom. All you need is to present your passport since you're there as a tourist traveling for pleasure :D. Enjoy your trip!

anan

sarNie Adult
^ thank you so much for the information! :) what about for Switzerland and Italy?
No need Visa as well for these 2 countries.
When u arrive to Italy or Switzerland, u can travel freely within EU countries, similar to when u travel from one US state to another.... ^_^
Like Nai_1_1 said, visa is only required if you plan to stay longer than 3 months ;)

darvil

sarNie Adult
Yea that is the nice thing about US passport.. of course some countries you're going to need visa first.. like Burma and Iran ;)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Yea that is the nice thing about US passport.. of course some countries you're going to need visa first.. like Burma and Iran ;)
um excuse me, i understand that u are trying to avoid me, but could you please help me with the issue with my profile. check ur pm to see what i'm talking about. thank you.