Virus Protector

Bou

sarNie Adult
i was wonderin...if thers a way i can dl norton anitvirus without having to pay for it bc im so broke lol...i just crashed my comp bc of avirus...so i uno just tyrin to be cautious..i had norton b4 but i duno how my brother got it for me..i think he hacked it or somethin...so if any of you sarnies no how i can dl norton for free...please reply back....thanks in advance!

juicee

sarNie Elites
you should click on the link that says 'click here for programs before asking' cause norton is there...

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
I'm too lazy to make a new topic but can someone help me. anyone know the number or key to norton antivirus? because i'm download and is installing it but then i need the number and they said its on the CD sleeve but i can't find it anywhere. so can someone please tell me thanks

noungning

Heartless
Captainlover said:
yes i d/l from here. howcome i don't see it?
[post="111293"][/post]​

when u've dl the norton file, you should have a zip file. when you open that zip file you should see a folder, open that folder and you should see 6 files, one of them says Norton Antivirus 2006 Activation Instructions.txt when you open this file, there should be some code you can use to put onto the installation.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
i can't activation it. they said activation failed. they also said there is a problem with your product key. so what do i do now? pleae please help