Vimean Maykala (Kat English & Johny )

sarN

sarNie Granny
i see it ! so freaken funnnieeeeeeeeeeeee and there a "willing" scene :wub: :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ooo u havee snai ha ne choy lol dat laokrn is funnie !!! i have part 2 ! after like 7 years i think .. they make part 2 ! but the p'k didn't get siurm awww but it was funniee hahaha

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
noon4eva said:
Hey i have the lakorn and its much cheaper. Recorded from original vhs so qualoty is superb. And this month theres a freebie. You get 3 vcds of ch3 33rd anniversary. You can go to this website for more info. And u can email for more info.

http://www.angelfire.com/blog/luvlakorn/
[post="105399"][/post]​
oh wow you have "The Revelation of the Last Hero"...how much is that...do you Serpents Romance, The New Adventures of Chau Loh Heung, The Foundation, The Black Sabre, The Smiling Wandering Hero, The Silver Typhoon...any oldie cuz I don't watch the current Chinese series...lol

noon4eva

sarNie Egg
Lol yea the new series are sort of boring. I pm u the price already and I have chor lau 1984 and Gods and demons of the zu mountain. I'm still currently lookin for others so u can check the website for any other updates :)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
noon4eva said:
Lol yea the new series are sort of boring. I pm u the price already and I have chor lau 1984 and Gods and demons of the zu mountain. I'm still currently lookin for others so u can check the website for any other updates :)
[post="105475"][/post]​
Cool...I'mma coming to u for my Chinese series...thanks babe.. ;)

Oh I'm not sure of the year ... but I want the Chor Lau Hueng with Barbara...and I forgot his name but he played in The Foundation with Felix Wong..can u give me a picture of that one cuz I wanna know if it's the right series that I want...thanks chici

sarN

sarNie Granny
it good ! i like it alot i should put up their "willing" scne up lOL . IT very funnie ...welll kat is funnie . Dis one Kat is like dis spoil rich girl but she got in an accident and she can't remeber so Jonny lie to her and make her work and stuff .. teh funnies scene have to be when she wear dat fat girl underwear hahhahaha it fall to her ankle :lmao: