VILLNAN simple Artworks

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Hello, VILLNAN. May I share some of you NJ artworks with friends in the Baidu NJ thread? This seems to be a private thread. So, if you don't really want your works being spread there, please feel free to say that. Or simply don't bother reply, and I'll get it. I think most fans will respect your copyright and give proper credit to you, but . . .

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
lanblue said:
Hello, VILLNAN. May I share some of you NJ artworks with friends in the Baidu NJ thread? This seems to be a private thread. So, if you don't really want your works being spread there, please feel free to say that. Or simply don't bother reply, and I'll get it. I think most fans will respect your copyright and give proper credit to you, but . . .

I don't mind at all you can you use anywhere you want :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I can't believe you did this all in picmonkey?! Amazing! I thought you had a professional program to do these. Blending is on point with the textures :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:
I can't believe you did this all in picmonkey?! Amazing! I thought you had a professional program to do these. Blending is on point with the textures :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Believe me! these are all making from picmonkey. haha you said "professional program" I have nothing other than picmonkey. :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Really? Dang. I love the quality of the photos, so HD and clear.