Vill Wannarot

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thai clothing is beautiful, and Vill looks so beautiful with it on. Thanks

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow she so pretty in Thai clothes...I love it and wish tat I have one of my own lol...

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Oh, my gosh, I've been waiting FOREVER for this magazine edition. View was shooting for this magazine photo shoot WAYYYYY back in October (-ish) 2011, and whoa, it comes out the following year? Lol, well, it's worth it. I'm disappointed I found out about it too late, but thank you, Cupid Candy, for posting it up. The cover is absolutely gorgeous, one of View's best magazine covers ever! She's so beautiful! :thumbsup: :wub:

The cover has such a fantasy look to it, because of the background and colors and soft finish. I love her make-up! Perfect expression, View! :spin:

Hope that MagazineDee will post inside pictures. I have a feeling that Finale's magazines will be published rather late lol. I'm remembering that View was shooting for another Finale photo shoot last year as well, the one with Min, Yardtip, and Margie. Hope that one will be published soon!

AikOm^_^

Credits to View's Webstagram and Twitter.

AikOm^_^

These two are probably my favorite "behind the scene" pictures. NOT to say that the other pics are awful; every one of them is stunning, but View looks the best in these two pics to me hehehe. :thumbsup: I love all the traditional Thai dresses she wore, but the pink one is definitely my favorite. :coverlaf:

I hecka LOVE her hairstyle(s), poses, expressions!!! :heart: I also love the settings of the shooting. So peaceful and pretty!

AikOm^_^

Credits to v_villclub's Webstagram.

I love this pic! Vill looks super lovely—no, beautiful—no, angelic—, no, ALL OF THE ABOVE. :D

Asy

sarNie Immature
She is pretty but I like her face with a bit more meat like when she first debuted
Couldn't agree more with you.

Yeap, as a dara she was quite 'chubby' before. But I liked her there because her look was innocent and not much make up like now. I'm still like her though but I prefer the older her. The round face. :D