Vill Wannarot (TVPOOL vol. 23 no. 1210 July 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
My beautiful darling!!! :spin: Ooh, her hair is growing again! I love this TV POOL photo shoot of hers! One of my favorites! :wub: Awh, Vill looks like a doll on the cover! Her smile isn't perfect, but she still looks so beautiful hehe! I love everything about her look for this shoot, from her gorgeous hairstyle to the makeup to her outfits, everything! Lol, she does kind of have the same expression for all the inside photos shown here, but I'm not going to complain. :D Hmm, some pictures make it look like they kind of "photoshopped" her body, so if yes, I'm disappointed. T_T Still love this shoot, though! :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Vill's gorgeous. I really like this shoot -- the outfits are pretty & her body is nice. Her make up suits her well :)

I don't understand...it's like she constantly gains and loses weight. :lolyup: Still think she has an amazing body though! She looks way better than before. :D I'm glad she's meaty and healthy! :thumbup:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
haha she had the same face expressions throughout the whole thing X) but i'm still likin it . She's so pretty :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
As much as I love Vill.. These photo are not the BEST. :(

BTW... She's still VERY beautiful !!! ^o^

Sud Sai Paan !!!!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
View is so pretty...so sexy....i'm in love with this girl....she got me glue back to her :)

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
haha she had the same face expressions throughout the whole thing X) but i'm still likin it . She's so pretty :)

LOL, I agree, Cool! :lolyup: But since it's Vill, I don't mind hehe.

Sarna3 said:
LOve Vill outfits, body, hairstyle and her skins just glows

Yes, her outfits, body, hairstyles, and everything else are great!

D~D said:
As much as I love Vill.. These photo are not the BEST. :(

BTW... She's still VERY beautiful !!! ^o^

Sud Sai Paan !!!!!!!

Awh, really? Haha, I love them, though! xD Yes, SSP! :)

Cupid Candy said:
Vill is so pretty.
Sweet_09 said:
View is so pretty...so sexy....i'm in love with this girl....she got me glue back to her :)

She is! For this shoot. :lol2: