Vill Wannarot (LISA vol. 13 no. 32 August 2012)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yippie, another magazine cover+photo shoot for my lovely Vill! :wub: :yahoo: :highfive:

But...such a bad photo shoot of my angel!!! :cry: All right, it's not that bad. But I don't like her makeup here. I don't care that much for her outfits as well except for two of them. Gosh, usually Lisa photo shoots are beautiful, but I don't love this one. Never thought Vill was this pale. Her eye makeup enhances her ghostly look. It's a cute cover, glad to see her smiling, but her eye makeup ruins it!

My only favorite pic! Her outfit is ok, and she looks pretty here (probaby because it's a full body shot, not a closeup of her scary face :D). The green dress is pretty on her (fourth pic)!

I wonder how they pulled off this pose? What's holding her scraf? :scratchhead2: Despite it being one of Vill's less-than-flattering photo shoots, I love her poses! Oh yes, at least her straight hair is beautiful as always...or almost. :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
i'm loving the orange lips
Whoa, really? I'm pleased to hear you think so (and also that Vill's pretty in here hehe), but personally, this isn't one of the best photo shoots for Vill. At first, I thought she looked awful with the orange lipstick, but upon a closer look, she does match it. At least it isn't red lipstick, for I think Vill doesn't look beautiful with red lipstick. I'd prefer pale or no lipstick at all though. :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Love her physique !!! Vill is one gorgeous gal !!
Not feeling the cover tho. But I am loving the inside pics :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow View look very good in here...love everything about her in here...Everythign seem to fit her well...Well done!!!