• Toomtam

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • DJ Push

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dash

sarNie Hatchling
She hasn't acted for ch3. But in her ig stories someone asked her if she would act for ch3 in the future, and I think she was open to it.
Actually I was the one who asked her that . Still so giddy and happy every time I think of that moment .she answered two of my questions and I am a happy fan indeed:cheer:

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Actually I was the one who asked her that . Still so giddy and happy every time I think of that moment .she answered two of my questions and I am a happy fan indeed:cheer:
Awesome! It already makes me happy when Vill or her mum likes one of my comments. You must've been so happy. Lucky you :thumbup:

grapefruit

sarNie Egg
i am just few months old watching lakorn, and i really like vill's acting and beauty so i am following her projects from now on.. so far, my fave is with toomtam!

Zen G

sarNie Egg
I got hook into sud sai pan because of the story.... I have been watching lakorn in since 2017 and it's my first time watching Vill. She's very pretty, I know right?! I haven't seen her other projects than the mentioned one so I don't know which partner is the best. I hope she gets to work with other Ch3 actors (Pope, James, Mark -oops hahaha) or ch7 (weir, mik) in the future....! More projects to come....!