Vill Wannarot and Toomtam Yuttana and Various Stars (FINALE WEDDING MAGAZINE vol. 1 no. 11 August 20

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL Okay how did you got into my IG? too  bad there is a lot of pics of other but not much of ToomVill.
They sure know how much we want to see ToomVill pics

Step

Mrs James Ma
You gave the link in your status last time :coverlaf:
VILLNAN said:
LOL Okay how did you got into my IG? too  bad there is a lot of pics of other but not much of ToomVill.
They sure know how much we want to see ToomVill pics

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
You gave the link in your status last time :coverlaf:

Ohh Yah I did :facepalm: , Did you saw how annoy am I? :bhehe:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bangkok?? you're not helping me at all, Bangkok is the problem, Doctorss will send me back to where I belong, If I skip taking medicine and sneak out of hospital just to see ToomVill  :no: 
Step said:
I will send you to Bangkok :coverlaf:

Step

Mrs James Ma
You need ToomVill for cure not doctors. Doctors dont know treatment for your craziness. I'm scared if they give you shock treatment thinking you're mad lol so I will send you to BKK  :lmao:  :lmao:
VILLNAN said:
Bangkok?? you're not helping me at all, Bangkok is the problem, Doctorss will send me back to where I belong, If I skip taking medicine and sneak out of hospital just to see ToomVill  :no:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Send me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!