Vill Wannarot and Toomtam Yuttana and Various Stars (FINALE WEDDING MAGAZINE vol. 1 no. 11 August 20

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OFF TOPIC :p

Step said:
 I was curious cos Nari was upset in the last chapter and I want to know how Thana reacts now. Will he apologises or lets it go, very curious  :weee:  :weee: lol Its ok take your time lol I know its difficult with phone :)

Step said:
 I was curious cos Nari was upset in the last chapter and I want to know how Thana reacts now. Will he apologises or lets it go, very curious  :weee:  :weee: lol Its ok take your time lol I know its difficult with phone :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
SWEET DEATH :p
thatasiangirl said:

She's not only going to faint, she might die!!! :lmao3:
If I ever meet them, I know for sure I would not be able to control my breathe..... no breathe = death  :lolyup:

Step

Mrs James Ma
If we were discussing about Nadech Yaya on ToomVill thread, its cheating. ToomVill was the topic so no cheating  :whahuh:
VILLNAN said:
LOL So we were cheating!! 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
If we were discussing about Nadech Yaya on ToomVill thread, its cheating. ToomVill was the topic so no cheating  :whahuh:

LOL then I guess we might make into 20 pages, maybe more?? if we continue to chat here. Other people might surprised for having so many posts :whahuh: :whahuh:
I was waiting for them to posts  pics :whistle: :whistle:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Just few days and we get them. Cant wait to see BTS of them :spin:
VILLNAN said:

LOL then I guess we might make into 20 pages, maybe more?? if we continue to chat here. Other people might surprised for having so many posts :whahuh: :whahuh:
I was waiting for them to posts  pics :whistle: :whistle:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if this is because Vill is older nor because of her womanly beauty but Villam chemistry has the natural sex-appeal chemistry all of their pictures -and their first lakorn- ooze with so much sexiness it still anger me how Ahpiak production couldn't tap on it.
No wonder May is distant with Vill

Step

Mrs James Ma
May was annoying. She did not let ToomVill do fan service. Good that they broke up. She was bossy lol
preetam said:
I don't know if this is because Vill is older nor because of her womanly beauty but Villam chemistry has the natural sex-appeal chemistry all of their pictures -and their first lakorn- ooze with so much sexiness it still anger me how Ahpiak production couldn't tap on it.
No wonder May is distant with Vill

Step

Mrs James Ma
Me too  :highfive: but I'm sure Toomtam broke up cos she knows she can control him and he is a famous P'ek so she would not have broken up with him first. It seems that Toomtam was not ready to marry her yet and this girl announced that they will get married in few years :phew:
preetam said:
Lol I am curious to know who broke first