Vill Wannarot and Toomtam Yuttana and Various Stars (FINALE WEDDING MAGAZINE vol. 1 no. 11 August 20

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
OMG I want a pic like that with ToomVill. I never thought Toomtam will do such photoshoot. LOL :coverlaf:

LOL Ikr, I saw that last night. Like you said, I was silent for a moment and I was like WTF This's my P'Tam LOL 
It would be good though if we get to see ToomVill in magazine like this lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Same reaction  :highfive: but Image magazine always like that. They should choose Vill next time :p
VILLNAN said:

LOL Ikr, I saw that last night. Like you said, I was silent for a moment and I was like WTF This's my P'Tam LOL 
It would be good though if we get to see ToomVill in magazine like this lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Nooo. They are more than just perverts. Just know that we are decent perverts  :secret:

LOL decent perverts.. I don't like this type of photoshoot but I guess ToomVill would be different :pervie: :pervie:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Me too. I dont like Toom with other girls or Vill with other man in this shoot but if they are together, i've no problem :wink: Lol we are biased  :highfive:
VILLNAN said:

LOL decent perverts.. I don't like this type of photoshoot but I guess ToomVill would be different :pervie: :pervie:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Me too. I dont like Toom with other girls or Vill with other man in this shoot but if they are together, i've no problem :wink: Lol we are biased  :highfive:

Ikr, we are biased :lmao: :lmao: