Vill: Bie's New MV Nangek in "Hug"

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Vill warranot is Bie's new MV nangek in his new single "Hug". Its such a fun, cute and boppy song.
Not only do we get to see Bie dance but the gorgeous Vill also dances in here too. This song is soon to be release (idk when tho).
Here are some caps of bie/vill. Credits to SPYz@biesukrit.com

<--- Bie's signature heart <3

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aws, they look pretty cute together! The 4th pic made me laugh. Bie's bootay sticking out. Lol​

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It sounds like one of those old songs...not a Bie type of music...but it's kinda cute...
I guess he doesn't look too bad next to Vill...so the possibility of them being in a lakorn together seems to work...
It's just...man, not a typical Bie song, maybe the hugging and heart thing, something I'd see him doing...but the song...very different...
Now I'm wondering about his album, how it's going to be, because the songs are very different...

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
seems like a song of P'Bird.
I can so see p'bird doing that...
p'bird is popular, seem like top gmm team are trying to incorporate something like that in there

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Awww!! haha Can't wait to see it!
Looks Cute! <333
Thanks for sharing :]

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
They look ok together but not as cute as Son & Vill, I guess Bie look young and small, it's makes him don't look manly, sorry to Bie's fanclub,,,just my opinion, but it is a cute MV though....But I guess I still got Son & vill on my mind..

I love Vill, outfits and hair style, she looks adorable and off she can dance, she has to practice doing it too..