View Wannarot (WEDDING vol. 13 no. 60 April 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
fantastic_27 said:
Our vill is so pretty love her so much. She so pretty Omg

She certainly is, isn't she? :teary: :blush: :D This is surely one of her nicest photo shoots ever. I really love the cover and first inside picture. She looks so fresh, innocent, youthful, beautiful, and adorable here. :wub: I love the simple makeup on her. The wedding dresses are gorgeous. Vill will make a beautiful bride indeed! :) I personally don't really care much for the two hairstyles shown here, but Vill still matches the look. :yes: The styles aren't fancy and beautiful enough for me. Vill's meaty and healthy body is a wonderful sight! Love her poses and facial expressions here! :thumbsup:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Vill looks beautiful in here!!! It's so natural. Also i love how she is not too skinny like how some other actresses are. :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
What can I say .. I just LOVE the girl. Damn she pretty... Hairstyle is a lil wrong to go with the dress's but ... Oh we'll. :)

fanny

sarNie Adult
Her face is so long. What's up with thai celebrities liking long face.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW drop dead beautiful! Ours girl have gone prettier every time we see her!!! Love her in each every shoot!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Such an amazing shoot. View looks gorgeous, stunning, amazing. Love her dresses & the makeup.

I second that! xD The only thing I would personally change is the hairstyle(s). Still, she looks so darn good. :drool: A really simple, yet marvelous wedding photo shoot. :yes:

Bieluvr said:
Vill looks beautiful in here!!! It's so natural. Also i love how she is not too skinny like how some other actresses are. :)

Yes, I really like how it's not too much. It's simple, yet beautiful. :) I know, better to have some meat in your body than just bones. Vill, Yaya, and Kimberly are some of those actresses that have really gorgeous bodies. :wub:

D~D said:
What can I say .. I just LOVE the girl. Damn she pretty... Hairstyle is a lil wrong to go with the dress's but ... Oh we'll. :)

I think the same as well. The only time I really love the hairstyle is the cover picture. :D But she still looks good with those kind of hairstyles. The backgrounds actually seem too plain and weird, like they weren't really ready...yet, they're okay.

fanny said:
Her face is so long. What's up with thai celebrities liking long face.

Oh, Fanny, I'm sure even your favorites have long faces, too. :D They can't help how their faces are shaped like lol, unless it's all due to surgery. :lol2: Since Vill has lost a lot of baby fat, she is one of those actresses with a big and long face. :lol:

Sweet_09 said:
WOW drop dead beautiful! Ours girl have gone prettier every time we see her!!! Love her in each every shoot!!!

Lol, there are some bad ones of her hehe! xD

Behind the scene video. Credits: lisagurutv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz_fMnC3uVA